“So happy to eat here...great mexican!”
Review of Carlos Miguels

Carlos Miguels
Ranked #74 of 429 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I used to go to the Carlos Miguel's down in Colorado Springs. I almost cried tears of happiness when i heard there was one in Littleton. Pretty good service, great food. Chips and Salsa come with a refried bean dip that is delicious. Most mexican restaurants dont have anything like this. If you are in Littleton, specifically not too far from Ken Carl area, eat here!

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Love their lunch specials...especially the tilapia! The staff is wonderful. Have never had a bad meal here.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

I have been going to Carlos Miguels in Littleton since they opened and have never been disappointed. Their habanero cream sauce is AMAZING especially with their Chimi Puerto Vallarta for dinner or the Tilapia Yucatan for lunch. They have vegetarian options and some unique food pairings (Honey Mustard Burrito). The owner is extremely friendly and always there. One of my favorite places to dine in SW Littleton. Booked both my bridal shower and my Christmas party here and was extremely pleased with the setup and the service.

Reviewed October 3, 2011

We had read good things about this place so we gave it a try. What a let down.
Very mediocre food especially for the price. Even thought they were slow the service was not good. We won't be back.

2  Thank mitchand
Reviewed September 10, 2011

I love Mexican food. All kinds of Mexican food. This resturaunt however has put most others to shame. Veggies are crisp & fresh. The owner swung by to check on us. And then the Pollo Boracho was brought to the table. Heaven.