Stayed there after two years' break again for 4 nights early January 2014. Check-in fast, friendly and convenient, asked for highest floor (also with reservation) - but got only 4th (of 6) floor, so NO view to Denver skyline...
Room (420) spacious, good equipped and clean/well maintained. The breakfast including service there o.k. and appropriate to the hotel class - no in-house restaurant. Nono's next door open daily now, but food quality with some potential for improvement. In total a good place to stay, but you need a car (I hadn't).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located minutes from Lockheed Martin, Avaya, Highlands Ranch, Denver Tech Center, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Bandimere Speedway, Colorado Convention Center & Downtown Denver, this Littleton CO hotel is located off of C470 near I70 and I25. We offer a hot breakfast buffet daily, free WiFi, spacious rooms with views of the Rocky Mountains, indoor saline pool and hot tub, large fitness room, business center, gift shop and free area shuttle in a Cadillac Escalade. This hotel is the perfect place to enjoy all that Colorado has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch Hotel Littleton
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Highlands Ranch