I stayed here in June 2011 for business in Denver. The hotel is clean, staff is friendly, and the fitness center is just awesome (they actually have machines plus some free weights). I was able to do a regular workout here. The pool is next door to the workout factility and it is awesome too. Apparently it's a "saline" pool and feels great. Add a free continental breakfast and it's a wonderful place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located minutes from Lockheed Martin, Avaya, Highlands Ranch, Denver Tech Center, Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Bandimere Speedway, Colorado Convention Center & Downtown Denver, this Littleton CO hotel is located off of C470 near I70 and I25. We offer a hot breakfast buffet daily, free WiFi, spacious rooms with views of the Rocky Mountains, indoor saline pool and hot tub, large fitness room, business center, gift shop and free area shuttle in a Cadillac Escalade. This hotel is the perfect place to enjoy all that Colorado has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Denver Highlands Ranch
- Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Highlands Ranch Hotel Littleton