“Great place to go with the girls”
Review of Mrs. B's Tea Parlor - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mrs. B's Tea Parlor
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations, Seating
Description: Mrs. B’s Tea Parlor is cozy and charming Victorian Tea Parlor, located in the ever famous Historical District of Downtown Littleton, Colorado. Its residence is a quaint house which was built over 120 years ago and we have done our best to bring out its personal charm and history. We can only imagine the many people who have resided here, as well as the vast stories these walls could tell. We aspire to be known for our delightful Afternoon Tea experience which offers a large variety of teas, delectable scones ( flavors you wouldn't’t imagine possible) accompanied by the creamiest of Devonshire Cream around. Not to be left wanting, this is followed by tea sandwiches and an encore of mouth watering confections. Truly an afternoon to remember! Afternoon Tea at Mrs. B’s does require a reservation, so that we can personally prepare for your visit. While the traditional Afternoon Tea experience is well known to begin at two-o’clock, Mrs. B’s opens its Parlor for Afternoon Tea at Noon. We have room for over 40 guests! Mrs. B’s offers a Tasty Lunch Menu, serving an assortment of ever fresh and, as we like to say, “a bit fancy” sandwiches. We offer delicious homemade soups, accompanied by fresh baked bread and our salads are always crisp and fresh. We also offer a hot entrée special that is ever changing for that heartier appetite!
Littleton, Colorado
“Great place to go with the girls”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great Tea, and options for snacks and lunch. The scones and Devonshire Cream were awesome. I had a great time.
Charming victorian tea house, in Downtown Littleton. You can hit the antique shops in Downtown when you are done. A great place for special events, or catering maybe...

Visited August 2011
1 Thank NANW25

Denver, Colorado
“Very nice for a bridal shower!”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We had a bridal shower for 20 at Mrs. B's. The staff was attentive, friendly, organized and accommodating. We had plenty of tea, lovely food and time to chat, open gifts and fuss over the bride. I'd do it again!

• Visited January 2012
Littleton, Colorado
“Birthday Lunch”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

My sister and I took our parents here for my Mother's 81st birthday. We were greeted warmly and seated. Service was friendly and informative. We told the young man that we hadn't been here before and would like to start out with the Tea and scones special for $6.95. We also indicated that we would share it. We enjoyed 2 great pots of raspberry black tea ( birthday girl's choice) but we wish he would have offered that the scones were the size of Oreo cookies. We each had a very small nibble. If he had offered us the choice to add on 2 more scones it would have been appreciated, instead we felt like we were having a "doll" tea portion.
We ordered 4 salads but only 2 different types. Absolutely delicious all the way around. Our mother was offered a complimentary dessert and sharing forks. She was very pleased and delighted with the chocolate caramel cake to share with 4 forks as we were all very full.

I do have a suggestion for the management as my generous salad spilled several items onto the table which led me to noticing that the lace over floral table clothes were not very clean. Clean table clothes are absolutely needed every time for every table! A glass top could be placed over the table top and would be very easy to clean, leaving the lace beauty underneath. I was very put off by the "stains" and don't think I will go back unless something changes. Also the size of the scones were very small but delicious. Some items in your shopping area (tea cozy) were not priced and as we were leaving I didn't stick around to ask.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Lisaonthegoco
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Nice, but a bit disappointed”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Mrs. B's is located in a very quaint, Victorian house which adds to the ambiance. The food was very good, the lunch menu was extensive and the service was great.

The down side? I have been to several tearooms in the U.S. as well as in England, and was disappointed to see tacky, fake flowers on the tables, crumbs all over the carpet, and dirty tablecloths. It was obvious that they had not changed our tablecloth in some time as there were stains on it.

The garden surrounding the house was also a bit unkempt. I am still deciding if I want to take my grandmother or not.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank KMG8
Aurora, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Victorian Dream Come True”
Reviewed January 14, 2011

A dear friend of mine treated me to an afternoon tea for my birhday. What a delightful experience it was. The room is small, but cozy is a better way to describe it. The ambience is sweet and invites you to feel welcomed and restful. The food was delicious and the waiter was so very attentive I felt like I was in a royal 5 star establishment. He should be cloned. The prices were reasonable too. Can hardly wait to return with another friend of mine....soon.

• Visited January 2011