“yuuuummmmyyyyy!!!”

Littleton, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yuuuummmmyyyyy!!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

the food is sooooo good and the restaurant has so much character with very friendly service...the cheese crisp appetizer and the pollo con queso I think is amazing!

Visited November 2012

“Horrid service”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Food was excellent, service was horrid. A little high priced for Mexican food. If you don't care about the service, just wasn't good food, go. If you like good service, don't.

Littleton, Colorado
“Non chain Mexican in Littleton”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Pretty good Mexican place especially for littleton which tends to have more chain restaurants. I had a burrito and chili relleno combination which tend to be barometers for me in judging a Mexican restaurant. Both were pretty good. My only complaint which attend have a most Mexican restaurant is it there was just too much sodium in the food. Still a good experience overall and I would recommend going there.

Louisville, Colorado
“Yummy”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Good food and service, I enjoyed the chicken tortilla soup and the green chile was tasty too.

Visited February 2012
wisconsin
“Great food!”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Visited this restaurant while visiting family in the area. Staff from the neighboring Hampton Inn and Suites had suggested that this could be a good choice.

It was later on a Saturday evening, 8:30 pm' ish; not very busy at this particular time.

The hostess and server could have been a little friendlier; both of them seemed to have had a bad day, but the food more than made up for their lack of zest.

The three of us thoroughly enjoyed our entrees; my husband and I finished our dinners, my sister-in-law took her leftovers home...

Side note: Wish they would have been more attentive to the chips/salsa... When running low, we had to ask for more chips. Should have asked for more salsa also, since they didn't notice that we were running low.

I would return if in the area.

Visited January 2012