“Love this place!”
Review of Cafe Terracotta

Cafe Terracotta
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Terracotta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 430 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Transit: Light Rail Station 3 blocks away
Description: A wonderful hidden gem in the heart of downtown Littleton providing an exceptional dining experience for any occasion.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I came here for my 30th birthday dinner. Everything we ate was delicious. The calamari appetizer was one of the best I've ever had. Charming atmosphere and great service!

1  Thank Lindsay S

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I am visiting a friend in the area and she was told about Cafe Terracotta by someone who knew what they were talking about! We had a delicious lunch there today.
The menu has many interesting options and I had the flatbread sandwich with grilled chicken, brie and sliced pears....oh my goodness! It was sooo good and my friend had the Louthan House Chicken Salad and she enjoyed that as well.
It was very crowded and we did have to wait for service, our waitress apologized.

1  Thank GTWD
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were just two girlfriends with light appetites last night at Cafe Terracotta. I'd been there for lunch and expected to find a bowl of soup, but there was none on the dinner menu. There was a selection of appetizers, salads, entrees, and desserts. Our waiter was more than happy to accommodate us by splitting our salad and entree, an arrangement that left us just enough room to split a dessert. Each course was artfully displayed with a slightly individual twist that gave it a flair. Our Caesar salad had actual anchovy bits on top which proved to be delicious. The salmon was served on a bed of lettuce slaw, both pretty and tasty. The creme brulee was a special almond and orange with a garnish as delicious as the dessert. This restaurant in a house is well attended at lunch for the same good reason, but at a lower price and different menu. Our waiter was tremendously accommodating, and we had a lovely pre-concert dinner.

2  Thank Marty D
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We have only been in Littleton about 5 months and were looking for a place to celebrate our anniversary. A friend of my husbands recommended Cafe Terracotta.

What a find! We arrived early and had a drink on the front porch. They offered me a small fleece blanket since the wind had picked up and was getting chilly. They keep a basket of blankets inside the front door.

The service was WONDERFUL. Our waitress was very attentive and gave recommendations. The cheese platter was delightful. There were about 5 cheeses, crackers, fresh fruit, and a home made raspberry spread. It all went together perfectly.

Our meals were perfectly cooked. I had the tenderloin wellington and would definitely have it again. My husband said his lamb chops were some of the best he has had.

With our dessert our waitress surprised us with a couple of glasses of champagne to toast our anniversary. It was a great treat. I can't remember the name of the dessert I had but it was the house special. layers of chocolate, coconut and a brownie. It was delish and I brought most of it home. Hubs had the creme brulle which had the right amount of sugar. both dessert were enough that we could have just shared one.

We will definitely be back to celebrate special occasions. I can't rave enough about this place.

1  Thank cja196732999
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My wife and I were wandering around the 'old' downtown section of Littleton last weekend and someone on the street recogmended Terracotta. What a pleasant find. Lots of atmosphere, excellent food (I had chicken Wellington, she had Pasta Primavera) and reasonable prices. Our waitperson was very atttentive and we throughly enjoyed our meal.

1  Thank David V