“Best brunch in town”
Review of Cafe Terracotta

Cafe Terracotta
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Terracotta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 420 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Transit: Light Rail Station 3 blocks away
Description: A wonderful hidden gem in the heart of downtown Littleton providing an exceptional dining experience for any occasion.
Boulder, Colorado
“Best brunch in town”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I discovered this place shortly before I moved back to the Denver area, and I am thrilled that I did. I took my mother there for dinner and we had a wonderful evening. My mom gets cold easily, and they kindly provided her with a fleece blanket (they have a stash of them near the door; just ask). They happened to have half-price bottles of wine the night we were there (I think it's Mondays), so we enjoyed a King Estate Pinot Gris with our dinner. The food was reasonably priced, perfectly prepared and delicious, and the service couldn't have been better.

After I moved to the area, I went back to try their brunch menu. And then I went back again. And again. And again... Now they don't even ask me what I want -- they start pouring my mimosa as soon as they see me and put in the order for my pear, ham and Brie omelet with hash browns and gluten-free toast. (Yes, they have gluten-free toast! And the menu items are marked to indicate which ones are or can be made gluten-free!). This is very much a neighborhood place where they get to know your name, but I also recommend it to visitors, and I always bring out-of-town guests here. They serve breakfast every day, not just on weekends. If only they had bottomless mimosas, this place would be perfect in every way!

There is some parking in the back, but it's very limited, so if you see a spot on the street, grab it.

• Visited December 2012

“Lunch or dinner you cannot go wrong”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

This place has a exciting menu that seems to change with the seasons. We have taken out of towners and close friends and all have left with positive comments. The old house feel and great service make you feel comfortable while you enjoy a delicious meal.

Great place for date night.

Littleton, Colorado
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This was our second visit to Cafe Terra Cotta, and once again, we had a wonderful experience. It was a very busy night, but we were seated pretty close to our reservation time. The service is always terrifice. Our server, Crystal was wonderful and the food absolutely delicious! We definately recommend this restaurant and cannot wait to return.

• Visited November 2012
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Very Dissapointed”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Have been here many times-good food, great old brick building, but service is spotty. Today, we went in for breakfast. It was not busy, probably half the tables were full. We requested a booth that we usually sit in, and were told that it had to be saved for a party of four or more. We raised our eyebrows, but did not make a stink. We had to take a table in the middle of the room as all the other booths were taken. Then, we proceeded to wait and wait and wait, while 4 people stood and talked behind the front counter. I believe one or more was an owner or manager, and at least two were waitstaff. They totally ignored us-never offered us coffee, acknowledged our presence, or anything. So, we got up to leave. At that point, a waitress approached us, and said she was sorry, while the others stared at us like we had two heads. We told them we were going elsewhere. Not a great way to treat any customer, let alone someone who comes in fairly regularly. The owners need to get a clue about customer service. It has never been great, but this was ridiculous. If I were an owner or manager, I would have the coffeepot in my hand, working the room,greeting customers and chatting with them, not laughing and talking with the staff while customers are being ignored. They seem to have forgotten that its the customers who keep them in business. I might add that my husband and I are very friendly folks who will chat with anyone we come in contact with. I'm very disappointed that a once favorite place has lost its edge. Long story short, we went around the corner to a competitors place, got the last available table, and had a great breakfast with excellent service.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Janet F
Colorado
“Great Breakfast/ Lunch Place!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Cafe TerraCotta off main street in old downtown Littleton is a wonderful place to enjoy a lazy Saturday morning breakfast or lunch. The menu offers a nice variety of foods that are well-prepared and presented. It's a not a big place, so you may have to wait a bit. But it is well worth the wait. Staff is friendly and attentive. Great coffee and a very nice wine list. The salads a very large, with freshly cooked items like the grilled chicken... fresh off the grill. Dinner menu is concise but offers rarities such as Walleye and braised short ribs. Highly recommended!

• Visited October 2012