“JaJa's never disappoints!”

JaJa Bistro
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Good food,comes in small houses. We are a small french Bistro open for Brunch & Dinner. Many of our dishes have an america element because we try to source locally. We made butcher and cure all of our own meats and at brunch all of our eggs are cage free.
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We love going to JaJa's for dinner - Sue is such a wonderful friendly person. The food is always great - their all the time entrees are great - and you can mix it up with their 2-3 daily specials.

I've taken a number of work colleagues there for lunch and dinner meetings. (make sure you allow 90 minutes for lunch).

And for wine and pate if you don't want dinner -this is it!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

In Denver to get my son settled for grad school- actually found this restaurant through trip advisor. We had a wonderful evening, the service was great, the atmosphere could not have been better. The food, however, was hit and miss. My salad was just so so, the eggplant chicken stuff tasted off and the texture was not pleasant. My son and his friend enjoyed their steak and the bread and butter they served was gobbled up by the whole table. I would give it another try simply because of the ambience and hope for a better meal.

Reviewed October 3, 2011

All have been great. There are a number of fine restaurants in old town Littleton now but this remains my favorite. Very good food prepared by people that are obviously passionate about the product they present.

5  Thank mitchand
Reviewed September 29, 2011

A charming little restaurant hidden away in downtown Littleton. Our server Suzie was outstanding. The menus were written on chalkboard. It reminded us of the little bistros we visited in Paris. The food was excellent, especially the foie gras. My favorite was the lamb chops and my wife had the duck confit. Both were outstanding. The wine selection was good and not overpriced. A wonderful place we will visit often.

1  Thank Bob2670
Reviewed August 27, 2011

The food here is excellent! My husband had salmon on wasabi mashed potatoes with crayfish bisque. To die for! I had mussels, which were excellent. Many return visits to come!