“Relax in Littleton/Denver”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Relax in Littleton/Denver”
Reviewed July 8, 2008

In June 2008, my husband and I were in Denver and Littleton for a conference and then vacation. My hubby wanted to golf one day so I searched for a spa in the area and found Za Zen Spa.

The Za Zen Spa was located across the street from the Southwest Mall - near the golf course. A friend from Littleton had recommended it - it was newly remodeled.

I spent 2 wonderful hours there getting a facial and massage. Jana the facial esthetician, was outstanding. One of the best facials I've ever had. The massage was also relaxing and helped with my neck "hotel pillow" discomfort. I just wanted to recommend this place for anyone looking for a nice, comfortable, not-too-big, non-intimidating place. Especially since this is a great thing to do on vacation for some alone, relaxing time. I guess they also do acupuncture, which another gal was there to have done while I waited for my husband to come get me. She said their acupuncturist really knows her stuff and helped her with sore knees and also sleeping.

I will go back there next conference we're in town.

6 Thank Traveltime392