Comfort Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Calhan Inn(Calhan)
View Hotel
All reviewstruck stoproom was cleanwould stay here againparking lotpool areastaff was friendlynormal choiceonce a yearthe usual fareadjoining roomslobby entranceplug inswaffleshot tubhandicap roomnice stayafter a long day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The amenities were less than we're used to.the hotel staff was unfriendly and talked in a foreign language while waiting on us. I will not stay there ever again! the water pressure was low. The exercise room was a joke.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We liked the place and have no complaints. We got our money's worth. It is well maintained, clean, and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They offered a good breakfast with a variety of options.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I feel bad that I can't give this place a better rating. The staff does a wonderful job. The place was clean and well-run. My problem is with the design of the hotel. NO ELEVATOR! The heater is not a digital thermostat so we just couldn't get the temp right. The sink is outside the bathroom which I personally don't prefer. The room was small and cramped. On the positive side it was quiet and the bed was good. Breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Request first floor in the back as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I had an $85 rate in mid-November which I suppose is reasonable for what I got (I would have felt much better if I had grabbed the $72 advanced purchase rate, but it was no longer available the day prior to my stay when I finally decided to book). The continental breakfast was nice with scrambled eggs, sausages and waffles among the usual items. Some rooms near the entrance may have a little noise from the truck stop across the street but my room at the back was very quiet. It seemed to be a clean and well maintained place.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Thank John D.M.
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stayed here on a road trip for a high school reunion. We came in after dark and in the middle of a huge wind storm. I have nothing really negative to say about the hotel except the price was much more than I expected in such a small town with not much to offer. Fortunately we had a room on the first floor, but I did hear people grumbling about having to carry their bags up a flight of stairs due to the fact there was no elevator. That certainly would not have worked for us, as we're seniors! The staff was friendly and I was able to get a room with a micro-wave and a refrigerator. I'm not sure I'd bother staying in Limon again, but if necessary, I'd consider saying here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple