“Probably the best in Limon overnights”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limon I-70 (Ex 359)
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Limon
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Stayed only one night here while traveling east to Kansas from the Denver area. friendly staff, clean room, good breakfast. Used the workout room and pool which were both nice. Quiet at night with comfy beds. Seemed a little pricey for the eastern plains - I paid the non-refundable special price before we arrived. Desk person was a little confused and asked me to pay again but we got it figured out. We will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
HIELimon, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limon I-70 (Ex 359), responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. It's always so nice to hear when people enjoy their stays with us. Thank you again, and hopefully your travels bring you our way again!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limon I-70 (Ex 359)

Reviewed May 4, 2012

This is a great place on the eastern planes of Colorado. Very very nice people are there to help you. I will be going back and staying for over a month next time.

Room Tip: All seem to be good
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad you are going to be here for a month next time and look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed December 6, 2011

Property looks new and well-maintained. Check-in was speedy and efficient. There is ample parking. Rooms were larger than average. Bathroom had the expected amenities and was roomy. Cable TV with lots of channels. Free wi-fi in rooms that was easy to use and had fast connection speed. Even though this hotel is on the I-70 interchange, it was remarkably quiet. I would stay here again and I recommend it to anyone taking a night's rest from their journey.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
HIELimon, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limon I-70 (Ex 359), responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Feedback is very important thank you for taking the time to leave such nice comments. We hope we can serve you again in the future.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Hotel is at the west end of town, not far from the I-70 exit. Plenty of gas stations nearby and a few eateries -- more can be found at the other end of town (which isn't very far). My room faced the front of the hotel, and it was very quiet -- didn't hear freeway traffic.

The entrance to the hotel is kind of strange -- you drive past the hotel and then turn and enter from the side street, and the parking lot is one-way. But once you make the turn it's easy to figure out.

Check in was fast and very friendly.The room was very clean and fresh-smelling, but my single was a bit small, with a lack of flat surfaces -- I think there was a housekeeping closet or something that shortened up this particular room a bit. The bathroom was big, however, with a vast vanity and slate-looking tile in the tall shower-stall (although the hard-water stains on the shower-head offset the elegance a bit).The flat-screen TV was nice, but didn't have many channels. The wired internet was fast, and the work desk had a lamp with built-in outlets, and the Internet jack was on the wall above the desk -- very convenient to use. The A/C worked well but kicked on and off. The bed was very comfortable, with the usual HIX assortment of pillows.

The breakfast area was very large and bright and had a nice selection of cold and hot choices.

Overall it was a good stay, and I felt like it was a very good value for around 90 bucks with tax. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again sometime!

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Pretty much meager fair. Same price but a different story for Holiday Inn Express. There is a truck stop close by, and too close to the off ramp. Trucker use their engines as breaks and this creates a bit of noise for guests and it goes on pretty regularly. The Lighting is poor and the beds are wire frame inner spring. They use the energy saver bulbs and this is fine but they should be of sufficient wattage to read a road map. Noisy and not very comfortable. The rooms was small as the Express line goes. Breakfast was okay but I would not write home about it. They have the air conditioners that when the temp is reached the unit goes off but so does the fan, so if you are using the fan as ambient noise to cover the trucks, the fan is going off and on all night. Not too happy with this property as the Express line goes. Wifi okay but slow at time, just a few channels on the tv. Pass this one by.

Room Tip: Try another Inn?
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. I apologize that we weren't able to make your stay more enjoyable. We strive to offer exceptional service so when that isn't provided it is a concern. Once again thank you for your comments.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

This hotel is like most others, I chose to stay at it because it was right off the highway. What impressed me was the helpful front desk girl & the pillows. She asked me what floor I would like to be on, if I wanted a shower or bath tub etc. I've never been given so many options before! The reason I liked the pillows is silly, they have soft & firm pillows labeled on the beds. Usually all you get is one or the other!

• Stayed: October 2011

Our pillows are exceptional! Glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave some for our hotel, and also thank you for mentioning the help at the front desk, it made her day! Hope to see you again

Reviewed September 29, 2011

Facility is fairly new and in great condition, however it is overpriced for the rural area. The single elevator is very slow. A good mexican restaurant is across the street and McDonald's is next door.

Room Tip: Two queen rooms are good and I assume the King rooms are also.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family