Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limon I-70 (Ex 359)
$60
RodewayInn
Calhan Inn(Calhan)
$89
$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewssome sortpancakeslarge roomcup of coffeefree breakfastdefinitely stay here againnext morningchecking outroad tripparking lot islong drivenice stophot foodup to datepool and hot tubnight stayabove average
Reviewed October 11, 2011

This hotel is like most others, I chose to stay at it because it was right off the highway. What impressed me was the helpful front desk girl & the pillows. She asked me what floor I would like to be on, if I wanted a shower or bath tub etc. I've never been given so many options before! The reason I liked the pillows is silly, they have soft & firm pillows labeled on the beds. Usually all you get is one or the other!

• Stayed: October 2011
HIELimon, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limon I-70 (Ex 359), responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Our pillows are exceptional! Glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave some for our hotel, and also thank you for mentioning the help at the front desk, it made her day! Hope to see you again

Reviewed September 29, 2011

Facility is fairly new and in great condition, however it is overpriced for the rural area. The single elevator is very slow. A good mexican restaurant is across the street and McDonald's is next door.

Room Tip: Two queen rooms are good and I assume the King rooms are also.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2011

We are fans of the Holiday Inn Express chain especially with the recent remodelling of a lot of locations and this particular HIE reminded us of why. Everything was perfect - from the comfort of the bed, to the excellent lighting choices for the room, from the soft towels to the soothing shower. The cleanliness of the unit and the hotel was beyond reproach and the welcome efficient and friendly. We have but one criticism and it's that the coffee was undrinkable. We recognize coffee is all about personal taste however so that did not in any way take away from our appreciation of the place. And compared to what we have payed in other locations for comparable chain motels, this one was reasonably priced to boot.

Note to HI management though - it's time to get serious about recycling and one of the ways could be to pick dishes that won't remain intact in the landfill for 50 years. As customers, we would welcome this type of change.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2011

I came into this hotel on a personal trip late at night and was greated with a warm welcome, and a reasonable rate, and when I got to the room I was happy again for a clean room and nice bed.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Typical HI Express. Staff wasn't overly friendly at check-in, but not rude. Beds were comfy, room clean (spotless), pillows were terrible and need replaced (have never seen pillows this bad in a hotel).

Would I stay here again on a road trip? Sure.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple