“Spent a week here while pickup was fixed.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Limon
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Limon
Reviewed June 6, 2012

My pickup broke down outside Limon. The tow truck driver suggested the Tyme Square Inn. The room was basic, but reasonably sized and clean. The complimentary breakfast was standard. The indoor pool was clean and large, but not used by many guests (use hours are 12 pm-10pm). It's true the staff do not speak English well, but well enough and they're nice. They were sympathetic to my situation. They were willing to lower my rate since I was a long term guest. Limited TV stations, but strong Wi-Fi. For the price, it was more than satisfactory. The hotel is located next to a newer Denny's restaurant.

I explored Limon on foot...it is a pretty unremarkable place. There is no public transportation within Limon or from Limon to anywhere else...without a car you are out of luck. I called the town hall to find out how get to Denver and was told I should go to the truck stop and see if I could get a trucker to give me a ride.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet. There is an elevator to the second floor. The hotel is on a street with very...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank John G

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Pool was awesome! Rooms were very clean, beds were a bit old feeling

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank VB0606
Reviewed September 19, 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting friends in town. We were immediately put off by the signs all over- "Don't Touch", "Do Not Take", etc. Our room was clean, although a bit musty smelling. The beds were horribly uncomfortable. The tv got about 7 channels. There are no bars of soap to shower with. The bathrooms have little pumps of shampoo, soap and lotion at the sink- with big stickers on them saying "Do Not Take!". The continental breakfast was a joke- a waffle maker, cold cereal and a loaf of bread (with signs all over saying not to take food to your room). The hot tub was broken (according to my friend it was broken even back in Dec). The pool was very cold, and you had to be let into it by the front desk. The afternoon we left, we received a call from the owner saying we had stolen a bedspread and would be charged for it. After explaining that one was in the corner, and the other one was folded on the shelf above the luggage rack (because they were nasty)- we were told we were lying. Finally the owner walked to the room, found it where we left it and hung up on us. A very disappointing and unwelcoming stay. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Corey89
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We have stayed here a couple times while passing through and for a while it was one of two places in town that takes pets. Maybe more now, but both times we stayed there everything was fine, totally acceptable. My wife had not hesitation to use the bath tub, they have free wifi. Continental breakfast with lots of options. The folks that run the places are foreign and have accents, but the previous posts about that exaggerate the difficulty in understanding. Not a lot of great places to excercise your dog other than a small path of nice grass at the bank next door. It's pretty much sage brush all around the building. The hotel is located behind the Denny's on the hill.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank miles2321
Reviewed August 20, 2011

We checked in late at night, and this was one of few hotels available in the area. The man at the front dest barely knew English, and did not have a professional appearance. When we got into our room, part of our party discovered that the toilet was completely broken. We called the office, and were yelled at for complaining! He came to out room to investigate, and yelled at me since I was still using the sink to brush my teeth. He didn't want us using anything since we would be switching rooms. He took us next door, to a different room, which had a functioning toilet. In the morning, we found that the shower barely drains. Also, the hallway smells of smoke. I feel that all hotels should be smoke-free by now! Breakfast consisted of stale items, so we skipped it. I'd never recommend this place to a friend or stranger. It's not worth the cost... I would've preferred camping!!

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 1, 2011

We ended up at Tyme Square Inn off of Exit 359 on accident, as every other room nearby was taken. We ended up getting the last room that was available, and it was a smoking room. The hotel manager gave us a $10 discount for this reason. The room smelled dank of course, but not bad enough to complain as it was 11:30 at night and we had no other choices. The room itself was very spacious, and actually very clean. The bathroom was very clean as well. However, the shower accessories were a joke. They didn't provide bar soap. The only soap available was liquid soap in a little hand pump (photo provided). Also, the price we paid was $98 after taxes and the $10 discount. That seemed a bit high for 5 hours of sleep, but all things considered, the hotel was perfectly acceptable.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank JuicesFlowing
Reviewed December 24, 2010

We needed a place to stay on mid way to our ski slope, and stopped in Limon just after midnight. The rate was right, 6 9 , and the room was clean. We didnt use the pool. The asian man at the counter was friendly. I wished I had pushed on as Denver was only an hour away, but without a reservation anywhere it worked out well. I would stay here again if I was to tired to drive.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family