“It's a truck stop! Expect a truck stop atmosphere & food!”

Ranked #7 of 18 Restaurants in Limon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Johnstown, Colorado, United States
“It's a truck stop! Expect a truck stop atmosphere & food!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Hey, don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining about it being a truck stop and I'm not even a truck driver. I've eaten at many a truck stop and I've now been here three times and would not hesitate to eat here again if I'm going through Limon. The service, food, prices, and atmosphere are all average and adequate. Expect no more or no less. I've only had breakfasts here so far but others I have been with had the soup & salad bar and they enjoyed that. Always plenty of parking, clean restrooms, and a gift shop to entertain you while you get the blood flowing in your legs again.

• Visited October 2013

Laguna Niguel, California
“Steady quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've always liked TA Plazas and the Country Pride Restaurants. Food is usually very good and portions are more than adequate.

Visited July 2013
Colorado
“Bland and Soapy”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

The soup and salad bar was not tasty at all - downright dull. I feel bad about saying that because the staff was friendly and it is a great place for all those solo truckers to gather, socialize and relax a bit. The dining room was decorated neatly, and it was clean. Maybe too clean - my glass and plate tasted soapy. I should have gone for a burger but the menu pictures discouraged me because I could see the fries were going to be the frozen, processed kind. The fried fish pictures also looked like the sort to be coming out of a frozen food bag. I'm not crazy about fast food franchises taking over everywhere, but sure wished I'd have hit that Arby's down the road.

Visited May 2013
Georgetown, Maryland
“My Server, Penny, was outstanding. Food, equally great.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I absolutely love the Country Pride Chicken Noodle Soup when it is cold outside. If you ever stop there, ask for a sweet-spirited server named Penny, she'll take care of you just right. Order anything on the menu and you will be satisfied. It was VERY cold the day I was there and I just could not warm up. Thanks for the soup and salad suggestion, Penny. God bless.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank PhantasticPhotog
“The Nasty waitress was as bad as the cook.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

The blond waitress, Penny, was the worst waitress that has ever served me. Her nasty clothing was as bad as her hands. The cook that was coming to work was as filthy as she was. My food was cold and the ice had melted in my tea before she returned. Never again will I stop to eat in this place.