“What a really good time we had there”
Review of Coyote East Limon

Coyote East Limon
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Limon
Doddridge, Arkansas, United States
“What a really good time we had there”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Hello, I was very satisfied with the service and kindness of this staff. I was in Limon,Co for unexpected truck repair. They told of us several places in Limon. Being close to us we chose one close by. While without a vehicle we had places close by the motel to eat. They helped me with other things also. I will go back again and also tell my friends. Thanks again for a very pleasant stay. Linda Smith-Springbank Pilot Car Service

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Linda S
Phil N, Manager at Coyote East Limon, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for the encouraging review Linda. We really appriciate the kind words, and high ratings! Barb and I are very happy you chose the Knights Inn in Limon while waiting for the repairs on your truck to be complete. Stop in again anytime, we enjoyed having you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lee's Summit, Missouri
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My sister and I recently stayed at Knights Inn while visiting my home town of Hugo. The hotel was clean, comfortable and peaceful. Close to gas and food establishments. Television and
air conditioning worked great, owner was friendly and helpful. Parking was close to front door which made it easy to unload and load the car. Limon has grown considerable since I was a kid, this hotel was right on Main street which made it easy to find and just a 15 minute drive to Hugo straight down the road, and only 1/2 block to I-70 which was our route home. Great location!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Carol B
New London, Ohio
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I found this motel to be very clean and reasonably priced compared to the other chain motels nearby. The location is perfect too with a restaurant & gas station/store in walking distance. An air conditioned room is a giant plus today, which I've found that most motels that I've stayed at in Colorado do not offer. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful and is an American! My room with double beds was large and also had a microwave, frig, coffee maker, lg TV and Wifi. With my AARP discount my total price was only $53.98 for a Saturday night stay. Can't beat that! I highly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Room # 106 was perfect for me.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Carol50733
Bennett, Colorado, United States
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I was reading some reviews and one caught my eye. I used to work @ the Hyatt through out college and just so ya'll know The Hyatt didn't wash their comforters between customers, they washedthem once a month. So, just because you pay budget pricing doesn't mean they cut corners... I have worked in several hotels and The Hyatt is not the only place that does this... Get over it. The people @ this hotel are extremely kind. They go out of their way to accomadate and when I come to Limon I will stay here for the pure and simple fact that their staff is very kind and will do anything they can to make you happy. My husband works out of town and is staying at this hotel and he has never complained. As a matter of fact he has said many good things about these people!!! They are booked, that should tell you something... You might get lucky to have the privledge to be put up by these people...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Amber Y
Sweetwater, Texas
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Very nice american owned motel in a very small colorado town. My team and I stayed here for a week and was very comfortable they have just recieved new beds and are in the process of bringing it up to date . Satelite tv with many many channels and the typical breakfast . for the price this place cant be beat

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Richard D
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed January 24, 2012

The staff is extremely friendly, the motel is really clean, the carpet throughout is new and the paint is fresh. The rooms were nice, the beds and curtains need updating, but for the least expensive rate in town...well you can't have everything . You really get the feeling that they are trying to make it the nicest place that they can. They have a continental breakfast that is fair, waffles, cereal, pastries, juice and coffee. There is a chinese restaurant and a wendy's next door, plus two convience stores (one next door one across the street.) I don't understand the negative reviews unless the location has really changed alot lately (which could be the case), really if they updated the beds and curtains the rooms would be as nice or nicer than alot of places that charge twice as much.

Room Tip: Call in advance to make sure they have what you are looking for before you take the time to walk in.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Jay D
Reviewed January 17, 2012

I stayed on Sunday, January 15, 2012. I was worried because of the bad reviews I read. I found the room including the bathroom and carpet to be clean. The furniture was okay, the TV was not modern. Additionally, the room is quit large. There was a missing picture above one of the beds and a lamp shade needed to be replaced. The breakfast was okay which included waffles, oatmeal and cereal; and milk and I believe real juice. I wish they had apples or oranges or any kind of fruit. With that said I paid about $53.00 including tax for a 2 bed room. I found the hotel clean, safe and the staff friendly. I do wish maid service would check the alarm clocks as mine went off at 3:34AM which I did not set. I guess the last guest had an early rise, which I did not appreciate. I will check them in the future

Room Tip: In room (108 I think) the hot is cold and cold is hot in the shower.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business