“Enjoy the Ride & Scenery”

Leadville, Colorado & Southern Railroad
Ranked #5 of 36 things to do in Leadville
Reviewed April 6, 2016

A nice & relaxing ride as you enjoy the mountains & the beautiful
variety of wildflowers.They actually do a wildflower train tour.
Fall is breathtaking as the Aspen turn colors. Highly recommend!

1  Thank peterrF1954OV
in 11 reviews
"switch sides"
"bring a jacket"

Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

When was in preschool I went on a field trip and brought my grandpa with me I was so happy,but now I so far away from it I miss and love it. I remember when it was snowing outside and my sisters and I just finished our hot chocolate and we were having so much fun playing there. I ❤️you.

Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

This was my second visit on the train tour and it was just as fantastic as my first (babyless, but with a dog). I had a 5wk old with me on this visit and everything went great. Changing tables in train bathroom.

Reviewed February 27, 2016

We took the train ride on THE weekend for fall colors. Each bend in the track provided a new scene that seemed more spectacular than the previous one. Nice history and local yore as we traveled. Easy to move around the train. Even took our old dog who snoozed during most of the trip. A great way to see the countryside without hiking.

2  Thank 675Ginger