Leadville, Colorado & Southern Railroad
Review Highlights
Nice little hidden gem!

Nice little hidden gem! Not a fast paced tour but beautiful & relaxing & educational! Our... read more

Reviewed yesterday
wifeof25years
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
Train tour

This was a great way for a couple to see the mountains. When traveling as a two some the driver... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
MaRyJiM64

All reviews water tower train ride open car open air enclosed cars snacks and drinks fall colors nice ride concession car covered car beautiful scenery great trip take photos conductor engine caboose valley
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

When was in preschool I went on a field trip and brought my grandpa with me I was so happy,but now I so far away from it I miss and love it. I remember when it was snowing outside and my sisters and I just finished our hot chocolate and we were having so much fun playing there. I ❤️you.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

This was my second visit on the train tour and it was just as fantastic as my first (babyless, but with a dog). I had a 5wk old with me on this visit and everything went great. Changing tables in train bathroom.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed February 27, 2016

We took the train ride on THE weekend for fall colors. Each bend in the track provided a new scene that seemed more spectacular than the previous one. Nice history and local yore as we traveled. Easy to move around the train. Even took our old dog who snoozed during most of the trip. A great way to see the countryside without hiking.

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank 675Ginger
Reviewed February 17, 2016

This was an a amazing train trip. it was like being on top of the world. A little pricey but worth it. I would take the bus back just to save time .

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank sdMarianobrothersinc
Reviewed November 29, 2015

Go to the Silver Dollar saloon. Very cool. This is where Doc and Wyatt used to hang out. They will tell you some very interesting stories there :)

Date of experience: May 2015