“Portions good for the price”

Tennessee Pass Cafe
Ranked #5 of 31 Restaurants in Leadville
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This restaurant has charm and the food was good. Our waiter seemed overwhelmed with the amount of customers and it made our service slower than normal, but that is all forgotten when you taste the Brussels sprouts!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Service was a bit slow, however we were in no rush and the food was excellent when we got it. We would eat there again if we are ever back in Leadville.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stopped here for lunch. The restaurant was quite busy and you seat yourself wherever you can squeeze in. My husband and I split a Western Buffalo Burger and added teo sides, sweet potato fries and fried brussels sprouts. My husband hates brussels sprouts, but he ate these. The sprouts are flash fried and then rolled in lemon pepper. They're quite delicious, although they are very greasy. The burger isn't terrifically big, so if you are hungry, you'll want your own one. It was perfect for us, though.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

I've been to Leadville three times and shamefully haven't visited here until my fourth trip this month. A moronic move. This place is GREAT! A fantastic selection of beers and a menu that will take you a bit to look at and decide because of all the great options. We were fortunate enough to sit at the bar the first time and had the bartender (I didn't get his name) verse us on so much that by the end we had the PERFECT meal! My buffalo burger was sooooo good. And the cranberry chipoltle wings were out of this world (and I'm not a wing eater). I made sure to buy a soup/coffee mug to remember my trip. We went back a second time to sit on the patio and enjoy the view and some brews. Staff was super friendly. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Well, of course we ate the Brussels sprouts. And, yes,they were delicious; served with cranberry chipotle sauce. We split a portobello mushroom sandwich on a ciabatta roll and again, it was delicious. There are a lot of quirky, fun items on the menu. You could eat here many times and eat something quite different each time. But yet, your picky eaters will find favorites also.