“Not so great”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Not so great”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This restaurant gets great ratings and the hotel desk clerk recommended it. There is absolutely no charm in this place at all, we sat at a table for 6, but no one else sat there before we left. We had both picked out soup and salad as our choice. The waitress told us they had run out of soup. My husband ordered spicy chicken quesadilla- the waitress came back and said they were out of spicy chicken so he ordered the plain chicken quesadilla.. He was served two chicken enchiladas, which were not very good.. I had a buffal3o burger and it was very tasty. We also ordered decaf coffee - the waitress came back and told us they were out of decaf coffee. This was a about 5:30 and the place was beginning to fill up. I'm sure many people were disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank jbob222

st louis, MO
“Decent for small mountain town”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Expected pretty little at this place since we had read the mixed reviews on trip advisor. However, we were all starving and out of options, so we decided to go for it. Service was slow as described in previous reviews, but nothing out of the ordinary from other restaurants we have dined in (we eat out a lot and r kinda foodies). So just don't expect fast service. Loved the healthy fresh garden options on the menu. Tried to order sprout salad, but waitress informed me they were out of sprouts. It was 2pm when we arrived, so not too unreasonable. All staff was very friendly, "hippy" and nice. Husband ordered bison hamburger and loved it. I ordered spinach mixed greens salad with apples and strawberries, sunflower seeds and balsamic dressing. It was great too. Kids had turkey avocado bacon sandwiches. They didnt love them, but I had a small portion and thought it was really good. Only issue we had was my side of grilled chicken tasted rubbery, extremely bland and old. Everything else was great, so we would go back. Wait staff apologized for wait and thanked us for our patience, so they do their best, I think. They must be understaffed in the kitchen.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We came here because it was raining and we didn't want to wait outside at High Mountain Pie. Wish we'd found another place. I sent back my fish tacos because the fish was smelly/bad - note to self, don't order fish in small mountain towns. I didn't eat dinner because by the time the waiter came and I sent them back, the rest of our family was done with dinner and we were ready to leave. Now I'm eating pb&j on a hot dog bun on the way to our campsite. Husband's lasagna was so so and the black beans with the kids' enchiladas tasted like they were straight from a can to the plate.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank CO7668
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Great food, but a little slow”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The restaurant was a little busy because it was the week-end of the Leadville 100 race. We sat outside and were able to have our dogs with us. All four of us enjoyed our lunch very much, but wish they would have been more prepared for the big crowd.

Visited August 2013
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“Great menu but some dishes served lukewarm”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Wanted to love this place as it has a very eclectic menu, particularly for Leadville. Unfortunately service as slow and some of our side dishes were barely warm. Wouldn't hurry back.

Visited August 2013

Been to Tennessee Pass Cafe? Share your experiences!