“A real disappointment”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner
Santa Rosa, CA
“A real disappointment”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We chose this restaurant for lunch because of good Trip Adviser reviews and were really disappointed. The waiter was friendly and accommodating, but the food was just not good. From the iced tea I first ordered (so bad I couldn't even finish it), to the grilled ham and cheese sandwich (bread was just warm, but barely grilled at all...not enough to even have a little brown color), and then there was the side salad with the obviously old and browning lettuce leaves... very unappetizing). My husband had a sandwich on pita bread. The pita bread was so stale that it broke apart when folded. He ended up leaving the bread and just eating the filling. In all of our 10 days of travel through CO, this was the only really bad restaurant experience we had.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Peggy625

Boulder, Colorado
“A perfect spot for breakfast”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is not food that is going to change your world, but is is tasty and the presentation is way above what you would expect for a little hole in the wall in Leadville.

Great spot to stop for your journey home.

Visited October 2012
“Great food and beer”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We were looking for somewhere to eat in Leadville and, being off season, at lot of the restaurants had closed up for the evening. We took a chance on the Tennessee Pass Café and were not disappointed. The food was delicious and a good selection of locally brewed beer. Mmm-Mmm!

Bloomfield HIlls, Mich USA
“Cute, cheerful spot”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Chose it for it's funky look, and sat in the sun overlooking the window flower boxes. Would return again for the hearty lasagna loaded with meat & spinach. Service a bit uneven, but friendly.

• Visited September 2012
New Concord, Ohio
“Cute and okay.”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

The good thing is, we ate outside and it is dog friendly. Other than that, the food was okay but not outstanding. Our waitress had a health issue and disappeared shortly after we got there. I don't blame her but, nobody seemed to notice she was gone! I picked at my salad with my fingers and finally got silverware by myself! I would give it another try as it was obviously a bad day.

Visited July 2012