Days Inn Lamar
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Chek Inn(Lamar)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskpancakespancake makerroom was cleanenjoyed our staywyndham rewardsexercise roomthe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againmost placesindoor poolgreat pricehot tubeastern coloradoa great place to stayother hotelsafter a long day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I arrived about 7 PM, tired and anxious to get settled. I struggled to get all my luggage in in one trip and was hindered by someone who had used a garden hose during the day, and then left it in a tangled heap near the front door instead of carefully winding it up and moving it out of the way of guests. It looked like an accident waiting to happen as you had to go around it or risk getting tangled in the hose. The front desk person did not offer to help me with my luggage or get the door for me.

My biggest complaint was the noise both from the traffic outside and from other guest's rooms. I had trouble sleeping and could clearly hear someone in the next room snoring. The best thing was the above average breakfast. They had an automatic pancake machine that flipped two pancakes onto your plate in two minutes. I had never seen such a machine before.

My room was small but did have a microwave, refrigerator, and coffeemaker, and was clean. The room was poorly lit, and the TV which was small by today's standards, got very poor reception. The drapery did not close tightly letting in light from outside which I found bothersome.

There are not many lodging options in Lamar, but next time I will pay more to get a better night's sleep.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 28, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were comfy and bedding was nice. Clean bathrooms. Good showers. Good internet. Allowed early check-in and late check-out. Very accommodating!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My friends and I stayed while on our spring break, and we couldn't have picked a better place! We were gone at parks and visiting family a lot but while we were there the place was fun and very close to places to eat and things to do. The staff was very nice and helpful, the location was perfect and it had everything we needed. The maids came in daily to clean our rooms.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends