“A real gem in the middle of nowhere”
Review of Thai Spicy Basil

Thai Spicy Basil
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Lamar
Cuisines: Thai
Harlingen, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A real gem in the middle of nowhere”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

The food was great and the portions were very large. If I come through Lamar again I would eat here. The prices were very reasonable.

New York
“A great choice!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We arrived early afternoon on a Sunday so I think we missed most of the crowd. The Shrimp Pad Thai was excellent. The portions were generous and the service was great.

Anaheim, California
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I asked the manager of the Chek Inn Motel if she could recommend any restaurants locally. She named a few. This name caught our attention. The food was excellent, the service was great. I am staying in town for about a week or so with work so will make this my food of choice. The prices were great and the food, so much I needed a doggie bag and that is unusual for me.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Recommended by Richard at the Super 8. This place has delicious food, and big portions! If you're in the area be sure to try it!

Visited July 2014
hawaii
“Perfect lunch”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Riding through from DC, on our way to Evergreen. Stopped for lunch and it the spot. Typical Asian service. Awesomely clean. Full of spices.