“Great varied menu and tasty food in an upscale, noisy environment”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #7 of 392 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Met kids and grandkids here for an early dinner. The menu is varied with lost of interesting choices. I tried the BBQ chicken pizza which was very good, my son had the orange chicken which was a huge and delicious serving. Even the kids choices were good and they loved the grape lemonade. We met at 5:30 on a weeknight and it was already nearly packed. Modern neat décor with sports screens all around but eh noise was unbelievable. If you want to meet for conversation, this is not the place. If you want a good meal while you watch a game and can save your conversation for later,this just might do. It was too cold the day we were there but the outside eating area may just be the solution.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I was in town on business. I wanted to find a place with a lot of TVs showing games and good food. This place was perfect for what I wanted. The menu is extensive. So for the beer menu--but I do not drink-I cannot comment. I had the pork tacos and the peach/apple cobbler. I would recommend both.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Had to sit at the bar but that was fine I was alone they was really crowded at lunchtime.

At first no one was acknowledging me that I sat at the bar and I thought who I may be late for the movies. But once I was recognize the service was very fast. One person brought my beer another took my order someone else brought my order. I was given the bill right away so I could just pay and go. I got in and out quickly. That was my goal.

I ordered the burger with Swiss and avocado it was delicious and before it was gone I needed a knife and fork. I ordered it medium but it came medium rare.

The fries are served in a fun paper cone in a silver stand along with garlic Aoli to dip the fries in. Wish the fries were a little hotter. But they were still wonderful and a very generous portion.

The beer selection is totally amazing. I chose the upslope brown ale. It went perfectly with my burger and fries.

I am glad I went and it fit the bill.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Yard House is a great place to meet for drinks and appetizers--kind of loud, but still good. Lots of beer taps!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I visited the Yard House with some friends and we all loved our food and even sampled some of our friends food. It was FABOLUS!