“Outstanding food, beer and service”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #7 of 389 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Indian Hills, Colorado
“Outstanding food, beer and service”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stopped here on a "date night". It was a Friday so there was a little bit of a wait to be seated so we went to the bar to try some of their gazillion beers on tap.
Excellent service and we were seated before the expected wait time.
At the table, the food was scrumptious and our server was very attentive.
Highly recommend.

• Visited March 2014

Lakewood, Colorado
“Check your location”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have found over many years of going to the Yard House in Lakewood that it was impeccable in all aspects of a restuarant in its category. It is a family type sports bar with a great beer selection et al. Don't go if you want a romantic peace and quiet dinner. The menu covers the gambit and at the lakewood location I have never had a bad meal. The execption would be that my wife has had a meal come out cold. Cold meals have been my experience at the Park Meadows location. I gave the 3 tries, one past my usual cross them off due to my experiences in lakewood. Service is excellent and go out of their way to fix make your experience enjoyable.

• Visited February 2014
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Hi Sean H - We are so thrilled to hear of the wonderful experiences you have at our Lakewood location! We only hoped your visits to our Park Meadows location would have mirrored that. Please accept our apology your wife's food arrived cold. We will be following up with our team to ensure our food always arrives piping hot. We'd really like a chance to show you that we do place an emphasis on your satisfaction and want you to be 100% delighted no matter the location. Do you mind sending me your contact information to yhguest@yardhouse.com?
Salida, Colorado, United States
“Always a crowd pleaser”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have taken my family here many times and we always have an amazing experience! There cuisine is always tasty and they have an amazing variety. It is the fanciest sports bar I have ever seen. They are most famous for the huge amounts of beer on tap. The servers are very well trained and super helpful!

• Visited February 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
“Great lunch after a long flight.”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

The service was good the food was wonderful the beer was great!

Such a wonderful Beer selection.

The menu is extensive something for everyone.

The prices are good and families are welcome.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Happy Hour is Fantastic!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I was in Denver for a convention and I was so happy the Yardhouse was in the same building as the Sheraton! Very convenient. The beer selection is great, the staff is very friendly and happy to recommend something new. I tried Victory Golden Monkey and Tripel Karmeliet and they are my new favorites.

The Happy Hour deals made this a great deal. The food arrived quickly and the fish tacos are a good bet - portions were pretty generous! The french fries are shoestring, so if you're into a chunkier fry go with the sweet potato fries.

I had a great time! Would definitely go again.

• Visited January 2014