“Check your location”

Ranked #7 of 393 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have found over many years of going to the Yard House in Lakewood that it was impeccable in all aspects of a restuarant in its category. It is a family type sports bar with a great beer selection et al. Don't go if you want a romantic peace and quiet dinner. The menu covers the gambit and at the lakewood location I have never had a bad meal. The execption would be that my wife has had a meal come out cold. Cold meals have been my experience at the Park Meadows location. I gave the 3 tries, one past my usual cross them off due to my experiences in lakewood. Service is excellent and go out of their way to fix make your experience enjoyable.

Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Hi Sean H - We are so thrilled to hear of the wonderful experiences you have at our Lakewood location! We only hoped your visits to our Park Meadows location would have mirrored that. Please accept our apology your wife's food arrived cold. We will be following up with our team to ensure our food always arrives piping hot. We'd really like a chance to show you that we do place an emphasis on your satisfaction and want you to be 100% delighted no matter the location. Do you mind sending me your contact information to yhguest@yardhouse.com?

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have taken my family here many times and we always have an amazing experience! There cuisine is always tasty and they have an amazing variety. It is the fanciest sports bar I have ever seen. They are most famous for the huge amounts of beer on tap. The servers are very well trained and super helpful!

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

The service was good the food was wonderful the beer was great!

Such a wonderful Beer selection.

The menu is extensive something for everyone.

The prices are good and families are welcome.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I was in Denver for a convention and I was so happy the Yardhouse was in the same building as the Sheraton! Very convenient. The beer selection is great, the staff is very friendly and happy to recommend something new. I tried Victory Golden Monkey and Tripel Karmeliet and they are my new favorites.

The Happy Hour deals made this a great deal. The food arrived quickly and the fish tacos are a good bet - portions were pretty generous! The french fries are shoestring, so if you're into a chunkier fry go with the sweet potato fries.

I had a great time! Would definitely go again.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

YardHouse seemed to be a smidget expenisve for our family of 6 (2 adults 4 kids). With that being said, I will not return with my kiddos. We all went for lunch. My hubby enjoyed his burger. My half order of jambalaya left me feeling as if I wasted $11. I made up for this by ordering a beer off of the extensive list provided. The waitress and hostesses were very friendly and the place was somewhat loud. I'll go back to try happy hour.