“Lunch with the family”

Ranked #7 of 389 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Kansas City, Missouri
“Lunch with the family”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

YardHouse seemed to be a smidget expenisve for our family of 6 (2 adults 4 kids). With that being said, I will not return with my kiddos. We all went for lunch. My hubby enjoyed his burger. My half order of jambalaya left me feeling as if I wasted $11. I made up for this by ordering a beer off of the extensive list provided. The waitress and hostesses were very friendly and the place was somewhat loud. I'll go back to try happy hour.

• Visited January 2014

Port Huron, Michigan
“Do Not Miss Happy Hour!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Yard House was highly recommended by the hotel staff and we were not disappointed...actually we were very surprised at how good the food was for a bar atmosphere. We happened to get there during Happy Hour and we found that both drinks and appetizers were discounted. I will say that our waiter did not mention the discounts and we ordered meals which we would not have done if we had known about the appetizers. The service was fast and the food really good. I had the house special,jambalaya, and it was excellent. We will definitely go back when we are in the area again.

• Visited January 2014
Littleton, Colorado
“Good food, great fries, kinda loud!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Burgers were tasty, fries were skinny, crispy and delish - but the music/tv were so loud it was hard to hear yourself think!! Service was very good - attentive, refilled drinks quickly, personable. I would definitely go back - the fresh baked brownie was heavenly - but I would not go at happy hour!!

• Visited October 2013
Boulder, Colorado
“Many Vegetarian Options!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

As a vegetarian, was delighted to find an entire section of the menu dedicated to gardein (TM) soy-"meat" products on the Yard House menu. My omnivore friend also enjoyed a soy-chicken sandwich made from the gardein (TM) product and was delighted by her choice. We both opted against the fries and chips (as both are fried in the same oil used by meat products). We were delighted to have the option to enjoy a side salad instead.

Our waitress was very attentive and patient with our dietary desires. She never flinched as we asked about the oil used, and if the soy-chicken patty was baked or not. Where we were seated was bright and isolated enough that we never felt our conversation was being overheard by others even though the restaurant was quite busy.

Although I'd never heard of the Yard House before, this won't be my last visit. It was a delicious and delightful experience.

• Visited October 2013
Lakewood, Colorado
“Nice but way too loud”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The food and atmosphere are fine but the music is so incredibly loud that you cannot hold an enjoyable conversation.

• Visited November 2012

Been to Yard House? Share your experiences!