“Loved the vegetarian options!”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #7 of 393 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Yard House is an upscale-casual eatery known for great food, classic rock music and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers. Whether you’re in the mood for a grilled burger and a pint of your favorite ale, or seared ahi and a chilled martini, Yard House has something for everyone. Yard House is the perfect place to unwind and take a break - meet old friends for happy hour, or make new ones, celebrate a special occasion, or gather your family for dinner.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I went before a concert at Red Rocks and was very impressed. Our visit didn't start off well when it had been 15 minutes and we had seen no waiter... However, they made up for it by buying our first drink. I was amazed at the beer selection though and wowed by the vegetarian options. I ended up trying the vegetarian wing- which were amazing. I also tried the vegetarian spicy thai pizza. I wish this were closer to home so I could eat there more often! I will definitely go back when in the area. It had very unique food that I can't find elsewhere. The happy hour prices on food are great as well.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The Yard House in the Colorado Mills mall is a great place to have a meal when going through this part of the city. We stop there often as we are coming into the city from the Western slope where we live. The Yard House is usually a busy place but we have never had to wait more than a couple of minutes for a table.

Good food with a large selection of beers. The wait staff has always been friencly and professional and the experience is positive.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

been here a few times and every time the food is great, service is awesome and the drink selection is expansive! Eric was out server. he was attentive but not pushy. he refilled our drinks when they were low and was helpful regarding the menu. food portions are large but really tasty. the place can be loud so ask for a booth along the side where it is a little quieter.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

The yard house is a loud fun pub that has tons of beer and drinks to choose from. The wait can be bad but it worth it. Everything I've tried is good, the spicy gumbo is GREAT!!! Their Mac 2 is great also... It's a favorite of mine when I'm in the area. Worth the trip.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Visited on a Sunday afternoon for a birthday lunch with family members. Book like menu with pages of different dishes - typical bar food, burgers, lots of appetizers. Kids menu that let's the kids "create their own drink " - orange with Sprite, cherry with Coke, etc. More than the usual on the kid menu. Massive beer offerings, several small batch specials. All beers that were tried were fresh, not a skunk in the bunch.

Good place if you have a large group. Server managed our group of people from 7-70 very well. Small outdoor seating area but smaller tables, didn't look like it would accommodate larger groups. Not fine dining but a fine place to bring a large group or stop by for drinks and appetizers. Better than Chili's, not as good as The Cheesecake Factory.

Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Hi with2boys - While it sounds as though your overall visit was pleasant, we wish we would have been successful with a better first impression. When time allows, please contact me directly at ccastruita@yardhouse.com. We'd love to learn how we can improve. Thank you!