“Wonderful Stir Fry”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Denver, Colorado
“Wonderful Stir Fry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

this review is for Genghis Grill, Mongolian Stir Fry located in Centennial Colorado not the one located in Lakewood, Colorado. It was my first visit to this restaurant and I am happy to say it will NOT be my last. I have been to Mongolian Stir Fry's before but none like this one. The assortment of items was amazing! All poultry and meats were kept cold and what a variety; chicken, turkey, beef, shrimp, etc.were in great supply. This was the largest display of items I have ever seen at a stir fry. The assortment of sauces and spices was amazing. You have 3 bowl sizes to choose from and the food arrived HOT not just warm. The waitstaff were very knowledgeable and attentive. I cannot wait to return for another meal at this establishment.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank the1actor

Highlands Ranch
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

Amazing! I love this place! It is a great place for family and friends! I would recommend it to anyone who loves asian food like me, and likes making there own food at a restaurant! I loved it!

• Visited April 2012
denver, co
“Park Meadows Location- Resist the urge to try!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was excited to try this new restraunt!! The food is average but notthing above that. Pricey and you only get one serving, it is not an all you can eat like other similiar restraunts. The bowl sizes look good when you look at the display, but the actual bowl they give you to fill up with your choice of food is much smaller. Good variety of food to choose from. The spices are good. The sauces are not.
NONE of the cooks speak much english and it was very hard to understand what they were asking us.
My daughter got meat only in her very small bowl with a small amount of sauce. She didn't like it and just ate the steamed rice (which they don't mix in with the food). The waiter and the manager asked about her food. I explained she did not like it and she could just eat the rice. They did not offer anything else and they still charged us for it. They didn't even comp her beverage. I don't see how this place can stay in business. Sadly disappointed.

• Visited March 2012