“Delicioso and Muy Excellente Service”
Review of 3 Margaritas

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
3 Margaritas
Ranked #219 of 407 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We love the personal service and extraordinarily great food that we get every time we go. Our waiter always brings us their special hot sauce and knows our order every time. Great place.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Let's start with the positive: the service was attentive and the margarita was good.

However, the rest was disappointing. I ate alone and ordered the guacamole "salad" and the taco/enchilada special. The guacamole was a fried tortilla bowl of what seemed to be packaged guacamole with a few leaves of cilantro and chopped tomatoes thrown in; not terrible, but nothing amazing either. The entree was, to be frank, terrible! The plate was swimming in grease and slathered with bright orange, yet tasteless, cheese. (I forget that I am spoiled by an excellent hometown Mexican chain back in VA where the only cheese they serve is fresh white queso.)

I would never return.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

The staff is always friendly and the food is great, after so many years and plenty of margaritas, they know us well enough and greet us with comp aps.
Make sure to try the "original margarita" or the mojitos.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Alex and Jesus are the BEST. When a waiter can remember what you order in a group of 12 or more, that's impressive!!
Ask for Jesus for your waiter and tell Alex (owner/manager) that Rod, Gail, Colin & Missy sent ya.
They will take care of you.
Also a very fun place to celebrate a birthday.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I really enjoy Mexican food and anytime I travel to some place new I am always excited to try out new Mexican restaurants. Picked 3 Margaritas because it was convenient to where my husband was staying for work in Lakewood. We waked in on a Friday around 6pm and were pleased to find that we were able to be seated immediately even though they were very busy. We sat at a table in the bar area which was nice to be able to see the big screens. The restaurant was large and had a huge sitting area outside which I bet is nice during warmer months. The decor was very colorful and festive. The table and chairs looked hand carved. Immediately our waiter came over to get our drink order and bring us chips/salsa. He was very friendly and helped to recommend the best margaritas on the menu. I had the "cadillac" margarita which was yummy! Within about 10 minutes of placing our food order it was already being brought to our table. My fajitas were sizzling and well flavored. The guacamole was fresh and the portions were huge. Rice/beans were great as well. They were very attentive and never let our chip basket get empty ! My husband ordered an enchilada which was as big as his plate :) We really enjoyed this restaurant and if we were ever back in this area we would visit again. It would have been nice to hear a mariachi band as they do at some Mexican restaurants but not having one didn't take away from my experience. Great quality food, good drinks, and good value can't be beat!