“good food”

Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Lakewood
Lakewood, Colorado
“good food”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

close to hotel with good food, nothing to dislike, dont let the name fool you is also coffe and food sold there

Visited September 2012

Southern Colorado
“Good Coffee!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Friendly service and great brew. I liked that this was not just another chain store. The pies looked decadent.

Visited September 2012
Golden, Colorado, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sweet Potatoe Pie”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We just got news that my grandpa's heart was in the last stages and his birthday is in 2 days, and although it was completely out of season. Granny Scott's went the extra mile and made him a Sweet Potatoe Pie. Thank you so much for making a mans wish come true!!!!

Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“Best apple pie”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Best flavor, old be alittle larger slice but oh we'll we just bought 2slices it's all good!!!

Visited June 2011
Golden, Colorado
“Best Pie and Customer Service Anywhere!”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I've been going to Granny's Scotts for about two years now, meeting a friend and sharing pie and secrets! Once or twice a year they host a customer appreciation day and there was one this past Tuesday, August 9. All the pie (inlcuding quiche) for $5.49. This is my second time attending this event and it is fantastic. I had two pieces of quiche and four pieces of pie over a few hours. I told everyone I saw about this event that day. I am always ecstatic when it takes place. What an awesome way for the owner to honor patrons and smart business too. I love this place and their pie is exceptional and every type you can imagine. Make sure you find the time to find your way to this hidden gem and sign up for thier pie club so you know when they have their next customer apprecation day!

• Visited August 2011