“Great little neighborhood Thai food”
Review of Tott

Tott
Ranked #106 of 414 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed July 10, 2017

This place is in the corner of a 7-11 strip mall. Their menu is a combination of Thai and Chinese. This time, I had Scallops with Veggies and brown rice. My boyfriend had the Sesame Chicken, which, here, includes veggies, also. Very tasty. Reasonably priced and tasty.

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

Visited with friends that work in the area. Lunch came out in about 5 minutes. HUGE lunch portions. Most of the sauces are very sweet. Sriracha beef was like spicy sweet and sour, but very tasty. Co workers say dinner take away is great value if a little slow. Will visit again next time in Lakewood.

Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

HORRIBLE! absolutely the WORST delivery service i have ever experienced in my life. The food was ordered on a Monday night at 7 pm. It didn't arrive until almost 9pm. Our order was wrong and the driver told us that he had to go to another order before he could bring us our original order. We drove to the restaurant to return the wrong order, and ask for our money back, and they offered to pay me back half. After arguing for a few minutes, we got our money back. The food that we did get was cold and mediocre. we will never order from this restaurant again and do not recommend it to anyone else.

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

Every time we visit Lakewood CO we work in a visit to TTOT (Talk Of The Thai). It is great food and the price is right. Recommended.

Reviewed December 2, 2015

Ordered delivery for lunch and it took an hour and 10 minutes for the delivery. No notification it was going to take that long. I think they cooked it the entire time I waited. Mine was combination Lo Mein. It was inedible! The noodles had turned to mush, so had the beef and shrimp AND onions. The chicken was tough and dry. There was no difference in the texture or taste of the beef, shrimp or noodlesl. I threw it out. The Lemongrass Chicken wasn't as bad but was way overcooked and fairly tasteless. I will never try them again.