“Pathetic ”
Review of Tott

Tott
Ranked #104 of 414 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

HORRIBLE! absolutely the WORST delivery service i have ever experienced in my life. The food was ordered on a Monday night at 7 pm. It didn't arrive until almost 9pm. Our order was wrong and the driver told us that he had to go to another order before he could bring us our original order. We drove to the restaurant to return the wrong order, and ask for our money back, and they offered to pay me back half. After arguing for a few minutes, we got our money back. The food that we did get was cold and mediocre. we will never order from this restaurant again and do not recommend it to anyone else.

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

Every time we visit Lakewood CO we work in a visit to TTOT (Talk Of The Thai). It is great food and the price is right. Recommended.

Reviewed December 2, 2015

Ordered delivery for lunch and it took an hour and 10 minutes for the delivery. No notification it was going to take that long. I think they cooked it the entire time I waited. Mine was combination Lo Mein. It was inedible! The noodles had turned to mush, so had the beef and shrimp AND onions. The chicken was tough and dry. There was no difference in the texture or taste of the beef, shrimp or noodlesl. I threw it out. The Lemongrass Chicken wasn't as bad but was way overcooked and fairly tasteless. I will never try them again.

Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

I have enjoyed the food here for several years and they serve good size portions but PLEASE GET RID OF THE ASIAN MUZAK. Thank you

Reviewed March 27, 2015

Went for lunch with a group of folks. Everyone liked their food. It was hot and fast and tasted good but not exceptional. The selection seems good and I'd go back again next time I'm in the area.