“Asian Musak”
Review of Tott

Tott
Ranked #104 of 414 Restaurants in Lakewood
Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

I have enjoyed the food here for several years and they serve good size portions but PLEASE GET RID OF THE ASIAN MUZAK. Thank you

Reviewed March 27, 2015

Went for lunch with a group of folks. Everyone liked their food. It was hot and fast and tasted good but not exceptional. The selection seems good and I'd go back again next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed September 30, 2014

I've eaten here and had their delivery for years and liked it. Now it's another story. Saying the food quality is inconsistent is kind. Sometimes it's just ok and others it's horrible. The portioning and quality vary considerably. Like other long term customers, I won't be eating here anymore. They frequently overcharge on delivery orders and when asked about it there's suddenly a language barrier. Poor food quality, bad attitudes, overall just bad now. Save yourself an unhappy experience and find another restaurant.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Tott was recommended to us by friends. It is in with a group of other shops like 7-11 and car parts, so I had no idea it was there. But once you go inside, it is lovely! Quite busy at lunch time, good menu choices, and EXCELLENT FOOD! I had the Pad Thai and it was enough to bring half home for tomorrow. My husband had the Panang and was very impressed. We will definitely be back! Thank you!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

My brother and I had dinner at this Thai (TOTT stands for Talk of the Thai) on a Tuesday evening. The atmosphere feels more like a Thai bistro, but I'm not sure that's what they intended. My brother tried the Vietnamese Garlic Butter Shrimp with fried rice and was very pleased. Everything was fresh, not overly garlic tasting - overall an above average dinner. I started with my favorite Thai soup - Chicken Coconut. As is common with small Thai restaurants - the recipe was quite different than what I'm accustomed to - but it was excellent. My main course was Panang Curry Chicken (ordered medium hot) on white rice. This was not very tasty at all - and by that I mean - it really lacked flavor. The chicken was nice & tender, but the curry sauce was very thin - almost watery - and had absolutely no kick to it. I added some Thai hot sauce which really wasn't much help. The service was extremely good & friendly - but it seems like they may want to step up their game on the purely Thai side on the menu.