Hotel Lakewood
Sheraton.com
$108
$113
$129
Best Western Denver Southwest(Lakewood)(Great Value!)
$83
$81
BestWestern.com
$89
La Quinta
$80
Hyatt House Denver/Lakewood at Belmar(Lakewood)
$139
$188
$179
$98
  • Pool
All reviewsthe breakfast areaembassy suitesroom was cleanred rocksnice hotelbreakfast staffdenver areaeasy accesswest sidebusiness triphot breakfaststaff was friendlyyogurtfitness centerparking lotdefinitely stay here againconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and have never had anything but wonderful service. I stayed on off during medical treatment last summer when I had to be down in Denver quit a bit then again with my children while my daughter was attending art school.

My kids love the pool & really look forward to breakfast at the Hampton.

The staff was fantastic, they are always very accommodating and helpful whenever I make a special request.

Room Tip: Use Priceline.com's
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank IzzyLee2011
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I am a Gold Hilton Honors member and only use Hilton brands to stay. I attempted to use SOME of my points to stay at the Lakewood facility on 28 June. My flights got delayed and I did not arrive at the hotel until 2 AM. Upon arriving, the clerk searched for five minutes without saying a word. He then sticks his head up and states that he has no rooms. I ask how the hell that happens, and he goes off on me and my family with profanity. I called the 800 number of the Hampton, spoke with the agent, and she said she wanted to talk to the clerk. The Clerk refused to talk with her. While I am on the phone with Hilton, he tells me to leave the hotel. I told him I needed to find another place to stay and he then proceeded to call the police. During this period, my wife got frightened at the behavior of the clerk and went outside. Hampton inn 800 representative passed me on to the Hilton representative (of course, I had to go over ALL the stuff again)....they told me there was nothing they can do....and basically stated that they did not care. My reservation, by the way, stated "Late checkin guaranteed".

I have been a loyal fan of Hilton family for 15 years. I am offiically done staying and will no longer approve travel for my employees if it involves Hilton.

Warning: DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL. The help is illiterate and unprofessiona.

Room Tip: Stay at the Holiday Inn across teh street!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank SDBuff
Reviewed May 23, 2011

The hotel staff was always friendly and always acknowledged us when coming or going.
My husband and I drink coffee and there was fresh hot coffee and fruit available in the lobby.
We happened to be staying at the same time a state track meet was going on. With the kids, coaches and parents trying to get going in the morning, breakfast time was quite busy.
The staff kept refilling needed food items and also there was different items available on the buffet each day.

Everything was clean, including our room and there wasn't an issue with noises during the night from other guests. We never ran out of hot water in the shower each day either.

There are restaurants available close by and we felt extremely safe at this location.
Our trip to Colorado was awesome and in part it was because of where we stayed!

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank NebraskaNative47
Reviewed April 23, 2011

I don't usually write reviews, but I've decided to do it for this one. Great staff - always friendly and smiling. The rooms are clean and spacious enough and the breakfast is great. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 18, 2011

I arrived @ 10:00 looking for directions and my room was ready. Richard @ the front desk was very polite and respectful. Matt the mgr was also very kind. The room was very clean and smelled very nice. The staff went out of there way to help in any way they could. There was a letter in the room waiting for us thanking us for picking the Hampton and hope we enjoy our stay. I am a 23 year Navy retired man and have traveled and stayed in several hotels. I am currently a Health and Safety Manager and have traveled with this job. I have never been treated with such respect and felt more welcome like I did at the Hampton Inn in Lakewood Colorado. Great Job Hampton Inn. Josh

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple