“Great place, you'll love it!”

Hampton Inn Denver - Southwest/Lakewood
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in Lakewood
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great place, you'll love it!”
Reviewed April 23, 2011

I don't usually write reviews, but I've decided to do it for this one. Great staff - always friendly and smiling. The rooms are clean and spacious enough and the breakfast is great. Highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Grand Junction, Colorado
Reviewed April 18, 2011

I arrived @ 10:00 looking for directions and my room was ready. Richard @ the front desk was very polite and respectful. Matt the mgr was also very kind. The room was very clean and smelled very nice. The staff went out of there way to help in any way they could. There was a letter in the room waiting for us thanking us for picking the Hampton and hope we enjoy our stay. I am a 23 year Navy retired man and have traveled and stayed in several hotels. I am currently a Health and Safety Manager and have traveled with this job. I have never been treated with such respect and felt more welcome like I did at the Hampton Inn in Lakewood Colorado. Great Job Hampton Inn. Josh

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed April 15, 2011

We had a great time at the Hampton Inn in Lakewood CO. We were there with a prep wheelchair basketball team (along with an adult team) and they were very accommodating for all of our special needs. The breakfast was great! Hot items, waffles, fresh fruit, cereal, sweet rolls, bagels, etc. The rooms were comfortable. The only things missing were a small fridge and microwave in the room. Would stay here again!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Fork Union, Virginia
Reviewed January 19, 2011

I stayed here for the first time in January so I could attend classes at Denver Seminary. The staff was outstanding - very friendly and helpful! The availability of local shuttle service was great and helped to save $$$ by not having to rent a car during my stay. I'll have to attend several classes over the next few years, and plan on staying here on a regular basis.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Guelph
Reviewed November 21, 2010

my girlfriend's family really likes the Hampton chain and she told me their beds are the best out there. Well, I have to agree. This hotel was large, well appointed and the room was great with a very comfortable bed. We would recommend this hotel. Breakfast was a standard continental but featured sausage patties and egg soufflet thing (that's the wrong term for it , I'm sure). This hotel was fairly accessible from the Interstate. We were just driving through to California.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Durango, Colorado
Reviewed October 25, 2010

We stayed here for one Saturday night and were disappointed for the most part. The staff was fine, check in was quick. But the rooms were small, and the walls were paper thin, we could clearly hear our neighbors conversations and their TV. The bed was not as nice as usually, it was sagging and the comforter was a bunch of lumps, not typical Hampton comfort. We did not ask for another room as there were sports fans having parties through out the hotel and we figured we were in the best place possible given the circumstances. The front desk staff was apologetic the next morning and we were compensated for our lack of sleep. I my opinion it would require a complete renovation to improve this property which is too bad because we really like Hampton Inn for the most part.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed October 4, 2010

I traveled to Denver with my son for his birthday to attend a Bronco's game and to visit the Denver area. I always stay at Hampton Inns when we travel. I found this hotel to be of poor quality and extremely poor customer service. The rooms are not of Hampton Inn quality. You can barely move in the bathrooms and for a short person (I'm less than 5'4), I could touch the ceiling with ease. The only thing about the breakfast that was warm and fresh was the waffles. There was no way I was going to stay a second night in this hotel.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family