“Very Nice”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very Nice”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

After booking another place online only to discover it was horrible, we ended up at the Hampton Inn. It is a very nice hotel. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. Breakfast was good. The room was perfect. Comfortable beds, a small refrigerator and microwave. Across the street from a Starbucks and some small restaurants. Zero complaints!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank foxsummer
celia s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thanks! We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Spring, Texas
Reviewed August 15, 2012

The Hampton Inn in Golden had overbooked and sent me to the Hampton on Union Blvd. I was pleasantly surprised. It is located in a quiet area, slightly off the main highway. My room was clean and comfortable. The outdoor pool was great, very attractive and well-maintained. Most of all, the desk staff cheerfully helped me out with some billing issues which was much appreciated by me. I'm glad I ended up at this Hampton; I travel to Denver quite often and would definitely stay here again. Thanks guys.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Anne T
celia s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Anne,
I am sorry you were overbooked at another hotel, but very glad that you found The Hampton Inn/Denver West Federal Center clean and comfortable. That's our mission! Please come again soon,
Flint, Michigan
Reviewed August 11, 2012

This hampton was very clean, the front desk staff (especially Jen) was exceptionally friendly and helful. the breakfast was really good and the person managing the breakfast area was very nice and friendly too. our room was great, very clean and comfortable. The hotel was within walking distance of several places to eat too.

Room Tip: we were in a King Corner room and it was very spacious - plus it was at the end of the hall so my hu...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jennifer H
celia s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you Jennifer! We are proud to offer the 100% Satisfaction Hampton Guarantee, which says that if you are not happy with your stay, you don't have to pay for it! Hampton is unique in the hotel industry with that guarantee, and we offer it because we are so sure you are going to enjoy your stay. I am glad you did!
Kremmling
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Jen at the front desk is friendly and helpful. She brought free bottled water up to my room, broke a 20 dollar bill for me, and answered all my questions. The rooms are clean modern, quiet and comfy. The morning breakfast is GREAT! Plenty of fresh fruit available all day long. Would recommend to family and friends :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank David S
celia s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thanks David! Jen is a real gem....she has been with us for over six years, and loves to interact with our guests. I am glad you had the chance to meet her, and hope you will come back the next time your are in Denver. We love having you here!
Gloucester City, New Jersey
Reviewed August 6, 2012

When you stay at a Hampton Inn, you know it will be very nice. This one is no exception. Everything was very clean and well kept. The best thing was the employees. From the front desk to the breakfast area to housekeeping, everyone was so nice and accomodating. This is our second stay here and we will be back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Blake A
One of the best things about the Hampton Inn brand is that you know you can count on our Hamptonality! I am glad you found us to be "typical", but we try to be that and more. Thanks for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.
Michigan
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Before arriving, I called saying that I would be arriving early and asked if they could arrange a room for me if it was available. Luckily, I arrived and they did have a room ready for me, foam pillows and all :)

My room had a microwave and large mini fridge. Bed was comfortable, furniture a little dated looking, but overall a typical/non-pretentious hotel room. Free Wi-Fi through out the hotel, not just in the lobby!

They also have a warm breakfast. The eggs were..burned...which was odd, but can't complain much when breakfast is included. Also, the staff working the dining area were very pleasant and cheerful, greeting everyone with a smile and making sure everyone was happy.

I also like that they have fresh brewed coffee (robust, regular, decaf) and hot water for tea available 24/7. I must also mention that they have vanilla and hazelnut creamer available for your coffee when a lot of 5 star concierge lounges I've been to don't even offer that!

The surrounding area had lot of restaurants of all price ranges and the hotel seems to be in a business district. There is a Safeway and walgreens (or cvs?) about a mile away if you need groceries. Its about 15-20 minutes to get to downtown Denver and 10 minutes to get to Red Rocks. You definitely need a car to get around.

Overall, I think that they provide excellent service, and the quality of customer service and amenities offered are better than many higher end hotels.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, ask for a room away from the pool (open til 10, but people linger around...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lauren M
celia s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thanks Lauren, for taking the time to provide a review for the Hampton Inn Denver West/Federal Center. We love hearing from our guests! Our team works hard to provide a higher level of service than you normally find at a hotel - large or small. We like to "stand out in the crowd" with our service - and I am glad you noticed! Hope to see you again soon.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed July 17, 2012

We were very pleased to stay at this Hampton Inn for our concert night at Red Rocks Ampitheatre. I chose this hotel over Holiday Inn that we've stayed at before (across street) for the following reasons: Check in and out (2 hrs extra time) with comp breakfast included and IT WAS CHEAPER than the other hotel. We will definitely do the Hampton again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
celia s, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you! We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope you had a great time at the concert!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lakewood
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver West - Federal Center
Hyatt House Denver/Lakewood at Belmar
Hampton Inn Denver - Southwest/Lakewood
Hampton Inn Denver West / Golden
Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver West - Lakewood
Sheraton Denver West Hotel

Been to Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center? Share your experiences!