“Just one the best breakfest in Golden”
Review of Blue Sky Cafe

Blue Sky Cafe
Ranked #6 of 389 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Just one the best breakfest in Golden”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We are coming to Blue Sky Cafe for last 6 years just the best place for breakfest and a lunch. We can not say any bad about the place just perfect place to have family, business or just friends meet for breakfest or lunch. Staff if great , food is excellent and very reasonable for the value.
We just love to coming back.

Visited September 2013

Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
“One of the best meals we had on our trip”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This café serves quality, healthy, inventive meals. I got a wonderful cup of loose leaf tea, pancakes with real maple syrup, bacon without nitrates, and my husband got the Huevos Motulenos with the fried bananas that was fantastic! If you like good, non processed food you can't go wrong here!

Visited July 2013
Colorado
“good food, but . . .”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

went here for lunch around noon on a weekday. The restaurant was about 80% full. We were promptly seated in the center of the dining room under the "blue sky" ceiling. It's a very nice looking place. The only problem was the noise. The acoustics seem to amplify the conversations from the other diners. It very hard to hear the other person at my table and after a while I found the level of noise to be stress inducing.

However, my Smoked Turkey Panini sandwich was very tasty! It also came with a nice side salad.

The other diner had the Huevos Motulenos egg dish. Also delicious except for the very sweet cooked bananas laid on top. That taste just didn't go with the rest of the dish. But it was easily remedied by simply removing the bananas.

I'll definitely consider going back here, but only if it's at a less busy (less noisy) time. Or sit at one of the few outdoor tables.

• Visited March 2013
Northern Colorado
“Favorite place for brunch”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This place is always busy but you never have to wait long. Lots of good options for vegans and vegetarians, breakfast and lunch available. I recommend the California benedict. The coffee and juices are great, too.

• Visited January 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Great place for vegans and non-vegans alike!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife is adhering to a very strict vegan diet so our choices are limited when dining out. Blue Sky Cafe is a place where my wife can have her needs meet with a variety of delicious vegan choices yet my adult daughter and grand daughter and me can have our fare with meat and eggs! We met there for late breakfast yesterday and all were very satisfied. Friendly wait staff that never mind answering questions about how food are prepared and seeing to special dietary needs. Highly recommend.

• Visited November 2012