“Great for gluten free!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Whenever I come to Denver, the family goes to Blue Sky Cafe for breakfast or lunch. Platters are big enough to split between two children, and it's wonderful having a menu with gluten-free items so our celiac family member doesn't feel left out.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Ate breakfast here twice on a recent trip. Both times the service was fast and friendly but the best part was the food. I had the Tuscany Velvet Scramble both times as it was delicious and combined all my favorite flavors. They have lot's of options to make your meal a little healthier, such as any dish can be made with egg whites, light cheese and they offer a "veggie sausage". My husband got an Omelette w/ whites and light cheese and it was very tasty! I am not usually a potato fan but the homefries here were unique and very good. I would highly recommend the Blue Sky Cafe.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Was looking for a non-chain place for breakfast after a work meeting, and decided to try Blue Sky Cafe. The location is not near anything too exciting- it's in a strip mall, but the quality of the food makes it a worthwhile choice. I tried blue corn pine nut pancakes. Great flavor and texture. The rest of the menu was diverse, and other tables looked satisfied. Plus, when I told them it was my first time here, they gave me a sample of the "Flying Elvis" flavor smoothie.

Oh yeah, and it's a yoga studio at night.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

This is a wonderful little breakfast/lunch place. They have a lot of healthy items, the staff is very attentive, and they can even make items like pancakes and sandwiches gluten free.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Our son graduated from Mines in 2011. During one of our visit in 2007 our son suggested Blue Sky Cafe for breakfast; he said it was the best breakfast in the area and we agree. Service has always been excellent and our last visit on 6/6/12 was no different. They can be busy at times, especially weekend mornings, but it is worth the wait. My favorite breakfast is The Great American Breakfast while my husband typically gets one of their large French Style Omelets. Our last visit he enjoyed the Denver West Omelet; said it was delicious, as usual. Their coffee and juice bar also offers some wonderful coffees, smoothies, and juices.

On this visit my coffee order was delayed and, when they realized their delay, they graciously offered to comp my cafe mocha. We've NEVER left hungry and, even though our son doesn't live in CO anymore, we still have a least one breakfast at Blue Sky Cafe when we are in the area!