“Beautiful Staff, Tough Prime Rib”

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 389 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Phoenix, Arizona
“Beautiful Staff, Tough Prime Rib”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

The prime rib was tough and not very flavorful. Tough to cut with a steak knife and did anything but melt in your mouth. I've had better prime rib at so many more less expensive places. Very disappointed. We should have gone next door to Twin Peaks!

Visited June 2013

“The Keg”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Dined there on April 4 th for dinner. No reservation, were seated immediately after being asked which room ( of three) we wished to dine in. We were immediately shown to a comfortable booth in the main dining room. The decor is masculine steakhouse - dark woods, black accents, leather seating.

Menu is fairly extensive with lots of steak options ,chicken, and steak and seafood combinations. The Caesar salad I had was excellent-and the house salads were as well according to my family.

The main dishes were truly outstanding. I had the short ribs which were soon coming off the menu as the spring dishes would be added soon. Served with a great baked potato and asparagus spears, it was a home run. As the waiter, Dave, told me, the meat fell off the one and was succulent. Definitely worth the price.

Others in our party had Thai chicken which was sweet, savory, and mildly spicy. My son, a picky eater, loved it.
My wife ordered a petite prime rib that was cooked perfectly and was delicious as well.

Desserts were very good too! Mocha cheesecake ( made in house), brownie sundae, and a B-52-Bailey's, Kahlua, Grand Marier, coffee, shaved chocolate, and whipped cream. All were exceptional.

Bill came to $150.00 with wine and beer. I recommend The Keg without reservation. Try it, you'll like it!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Michael M
Lakewood, Colorado
“Best choice for a great meal”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I go here to celebrate special occaisions. You can't beat the food and the service. I'm a steak man and these are the best I've had here! They have a great Happy Hour too!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank SgtMikeUSAF
Denver, Colorado
“Delicious food, great service”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This steak place knows how to treat you right. We went there for 5280 week and thoroughly enjoyed our food. We sat in the bar for our meal on a Friday night. The place was hopping and a lot of fun.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank bsatre
Denver, Colorado
“Really Good”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had a group of 8 last night at the THE KEG in the Mills.Wow their steaks were really good,I had the 12oz prime rib ,it was perfect,I wasn't crazy about their tiny onion rings though.Everyone else has filets and they were very good.The oven roasted brie and the Sante Fe chicken for appatisers were great.It is pricey but wow their meat is tender and tasty.We dropped about 300$ or more for the 8 of us with drinks.

• Visited February 2013