$104
$149
$109
$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Best Western Denver Southwest(Lakewood)(Great Value!)
$140
BestWestern.com
$161
$142
Priceline
All reviewscomplimentary dinnerfull kitchensocial hourwonderful hotellarge bathroomkitchen areaone bedroom suitea wonderful staybusiness tripfederal centerhousekeeping staffwaffleslakewood arealight railwould definitely stay here againfree breakfastking bed
Reviewed May 24, 2014

A very quiet and peaceful family residence. The place is very clean and has a diverse and healthy breakfast. The one bedroom suite, which has two queen beds can comfortably accommodate 4 persons (two adults and two children) in addition to the sofa bed, which can only take one person. I paid a $ 165/day for 14 days and I'm strongly convinced that I got what I paid for.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Barbara D, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver West - Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to know that you found our suites spacious and very comfortable. We are proud to have so many complimentary amenities that our guests can enjoy. We want travel to be stress free, and by providing all of the comforts of home it will help our guests to unwind. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I would highly recommend staying at Homewood. The breakfast and dinners are delicious. My room was always clean and the staff is very friendly! I enjoyed the free cookies at the front desk when I arrived back at the hotel after a long day in class.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review. Starting out with a hearty buffet breakfast in the morning and then coming back to unwind at the manager's reception ( M-Th) with a great meal and beverages is just what you need while traveling. The staff was very pleased to know that your room was always clean and had so many comforts of home. The cookies are delicious and we will have more waiting for you when you return to Lakewood.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Did not get the type of room I reserved and the staff didn't care. I reserved two rooms for my family of 7 and they split us on seperate floors. You get no advantage for being a HHonor member at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your feedback. First and foremost we apologize that we made you feel that we didn't care. We always want our guests to feel comfortable and welcomed and always appreciate you choosing to stay with us. Unfortunately,there are times that we can't accommodate all requests due to vacancy demands and we will take this opportunity to the correct steps to ensure that our customer service is top notch.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I have stayed here many times before and will continue to do so. It's always near perfect in every way a hotel can be. It's clean, quiet, located in an area that has grown to include stores and many restaurants. They have good internet service and television. On the few occasions I have had a problem here the staff knows what to do and is quick to solve the problem.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your review. Our team is passionate about giving each guest exceptional service and staying informed to always help when any problems arise. We thank you for your continued loyalty to The Homewood Suites in Lakewood.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This is a nice hotel, with friendly and helpful staff. My room was large, nice and looked almost new. They have a good complimentary breakfast and a social hour (in the evening). Every room I've stayed in is quiet. While it is close to the Denver Federal Center, the medical center and easy access to the freeway to town or east and west, it isn't right on any busy road and sits back from Union Ave. It is very pleasant. I stay there every time I go to Denver. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Barbara D, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver West - Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to read that the location is ideal for you and you are able to get to many attractions close by. We really do like how we are nestled off of the busy road with the backdrop of so many great parks and trails. We are happy to hear you stay with us each time you are in Lakewood. We appreciate your loyalty and the next time you are having dinner with us, we hope we will get to meet you in person.