“Awesome staff, Great stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver West - Lakewood
Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Lakewood
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We were in town visiting family and stayed at this hotel. The staff was super friendly and the management was very helpful with our questions about the area. General Manager recommended we try out a local favorite D'Deli and my kids LOVED it. Loved the room, very clean and we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Joe S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver West - Lakewood, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for the fantastic comments. I am happy that you enjoyed D'Deli. That is my favorite place to eat and it is a great secret. We can't wait for your next stay.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Loved the Homewood Suites in Lakewood. I was in town on business for a week in the Lakewood area. I found the rooms to be in excellent condition. I like a great bed which they certainly have. Another key component for me is a good quality shower which was the case as well. Staff was very friendly and accomodating during my stay as well no matter if it was at check in, the manager's reception or when I needed directions around the local area. I highly recommend the Homewood Suites in Lakewood.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the awesome comments. We are looking forward to your next stay! Have a great day! GM Joe

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stayed here with family, grandma, sister and nephew. Convenient enough to travel into Denver and Boulder. Very nice staff, yummy breakfast, clean room, nice (but small) pool. Not much around the hotel to explore but overall a good hotel for a good price. We booked it because they offered suites (2 bedroom) and it worked well. No hotel restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the great comments. We are in an ideal location close to Denver, the mountains, and my favorite Red Rocks. Have a great day! GM Joe

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed for nine days for a baseball tournament, and we were extremely satisfied with our experience! The room was clean, had a great location (within walking distance of many restaurant options and the light rail system), and had a great staff. We would definitely stay again!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for writing the great comments! We work very hard to please every guest and I am happy that we achieved that with you. We can't wait for you to come back to our hotel. Hopefully you did well in the baseball tournament. GM Joe

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stay here a few times a year for work, and it's always a pleasant experience. The staff are among the best I've encountered, and the rooms are nice and the beds are comfy. It's probably time for them to start doing a few upgrades/refreshes on the rooms (at least recaulk the mildewed corners in the bathtub). The hot meals aren't always brag-worthy (salty, processed comfort food), but they usually have salad and fresh fruit available.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave some comments on Tripadvisor. We have a preventative maintenance plan in place to make sure we catch the water/tile issue before the guests do and it appears that was not the case for this one. I want to aplogize for not catching this before you checked in. I will get with our housekeeping and maintenance department and show them this survey so we can be on top of this. Thank you and have a great day! GM Joe

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Unusually generous free food & drinks, but quality of food was terrible. Re-constituted eggs, omelets out a box, the evening meals were "comfort food," so vegetables overcooked to mush. I tried it for 2 days and then ended up going out to eat for the rest of my stay. I can't say enough good about the staff though. Friendly and lots of hustle. I hope they pay them well.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to add these comments to TripAdvisor. I love hearing comments like this because it shows how we can improve our hotel on a daily basis to satisfy every guest. Thank you so much for the honest feedback. I will share this with our food and beverage staff and we can work on a better menu and better cooking techniques. GM Joe

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Homewood Suites is a comfortable place to stay. During our stay in July 2013 there was a new building being constructed next door, but the noise wasn't enough to bother us. Staff was friendly and helpful. The exercise room was large and well-supplied, and I was glad to use one of the exercise bicycles while I was there. Complimentary breakfast was tasty. They could have used a bit more signage showing the way to the main lobby entrance, since it's on a hill and winds up being the 2nd floor of the hotel overall.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to complete these comments. I know we have limited visibility from Union therefore we have included some detailed directions on our website to help you find us easier. Thank you and have a great day! GM Joe