All reviews complimentary dinner full kitchen evening reception wonderful hotel large bathroom one bedroom suite great place to stay excellent stay business trip federal center housekeeping staff waffles hot tub lakewood area light rail would definitely stay here again free breakfast
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Very nice hotel, clean, excellent location, breakfast staff is on their game even though it's powder egg town. Big parking lot, if you have a trailer no problem. Only complaint was pool closed all weekend and the pool is so small.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Location is in a large "parking lot" that has some restaurants nearby, which is great if you are working long days and just want to grab something quick. There is a Starbucks across the street for a morning caffeine buzz. Close to Hwy 6 and I-70 and Colorado Mills mall and Federal Center. Fitness center was well-done, breakfast had a lot of variety, staff was friendly. Sometimes I would have towels and soaps in my room, and sometimes I wouldn't. Sometimes my coffee-maker would be cleaned up, and sometimes it wouldn't. Sometimes dirty silverware was put back in the drawer. If I had a problem, I called the desk and they graciously corrected it, though. Hate the "open" sink design that gives you no privacy when your partner is sleeping and lights up the bed where your partner is still trying to sleep.

Room Tip: Unless you are traveling with kids, I wouldn't get the "one room suite". It's the same size as a regular room, but with an inconvenient wall in the middle. It comes with 2 TVs instead of one, if that's important to you, though. All the bathroom sinks are "open" so they shine light on the sleeper unless the sleeper is on the pullout sofa bed in a one-room suite.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Wow. I am so impressed by this brand. We got a studio king room and it was immaculately clean and comfortable. Kitchen, sofa were welcomed extras. Complimentary breakfast was quite good. I'm a new fan!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a week in April while in town for work. My room was a decent size and clean. The rooms also contain a full-size fridge and dishes (including tupperware). The hotel provides a full breakfast (hot & cold items). The hotel also provides a dinner 4 nights of the week. The dinner is pretty good considering it's "free." Along with the cookies that the front desk staff puts out in the afternoon, you could probably get away with spending very little money on take-out while you are staying here, if you are trying to save money. The fitness room has nice equipment in it and was empty whenever I used it. The cleaning staff always changed the towels, even when I would hang them on the rack. The only problem I encountered was that I couldn't connect to the free wifi, but that had to do with the very high security settings I had on my laptop. I plan to stay here again next time I am in town.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank cakeprincess57
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Courteous staff, clean room, good breakfast. Reasonable price and great place for families. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family