“Best Thai take out in Lakewood”
Review of Star Thai

Star Thai
Ranked #64 of 393 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I have never 'eaten in', only collect or delivery. The food has the flavour profiles you would expect from restaurants in the price range, good, not great. The food is solid, but I have had better and paid much more for the privilege.
Highly recommended for delivery.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I have no complaints. I love the food, it is very tasty!
The waiter there is excellent, very friendly and personable.
The price is very reasonable for what you're getting. The food is perfectly cooked to what you wish it to be. I love getting the Star Thai Noodles.
This is definently one of the best Thai food restaurants around!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I love Thai food, tried several restaurants in several locations, and this Star Thai is our keep. The strip mall didn't look so good, we were wondering if we still wanted to try this restaurant, but, we were so glad that we did! Smaller sized restaurant with no decorative Thai interior, not fancy, but, felt very at home, and the owner was very friendly and great service. We order 3 dishes from lunch menu, smaller serving, but, well prepared, great value for the prices(around $7 each). We love spicy food, and this restaurant gave us enough heat.

1  Thank Hiroko R
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Heard good things about this place, which is mostly run by one guy, with some kitchen help at dinner. The food was fine, but nothing to write home about. Portions were decently sized, but not as robust as many Thai places I've been, and the flavors (I had medium spice, but it was still fairly mild) were pretty generic. US Thai is quite a bit better and comparably priced.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Authentic food with very reasonable prices. Owner is friendly and the food is so tasty! The service is fast and whether you eat there or do take out, the selection on the menu is varied and will appeal to many different tastes.