“Worth the wait”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

We went during dinner time so the small room was pretty full, and with only one server it went a little slow- but when dinning with good company that's not an issue! The food was really good which is most important. I would definitely recommend it and return.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I have eaten here many times and loved the experience. Their drunken noodles are delicious. However, on my most recent visit, the serving portion was so small, I thought there must be a mistake. My companion asked, "Did they forget to add noodles?" I wonder if the resaurant has fallen on hard times and is trying to economize. I won't be back for awhile.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

You have to know where this place is, but it is well worth finding. You can get a great meal without worrying about breaking your budget. The food is always good except sometimes the onions on the Star Thai Salad can be "hot", but the dressing makes up for the heat. Some of our favorites are the Fried Chili Paste, Spicy Fried Rice, Fried Rice with Pineapple & Cashews, and Green Curry. Always check out their specials. They are always great. Save room for dessert, if they have Black Rice Pudding. It is sweet with nutty undertones. And you can never say enough good things about the owner and his family. They make the whole experience pleasant and make you feel like you are that home at your Thai dinner table.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Star Thai is the best Thai Food served outside of Thailand. I haved lived and eaten all over the world and Star Thai is one of the best places to eat. Great FRESH food at a good price. Friendly staff. We eat here at least once a week and it is always great to walk in the door to a smiling face that is glad to see you. Once inside the smell instantly gets my mouth watering. This place is GREAT!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This Thai gem is our favorite! We have eaten at many Thai restaurants across the country and now are disappointed whenever we try any other place in the Denver area or elsewhere. If in town and love Thai food, make whatever effort necessary to dine or get take out at Star Thai. A humble place in a little strip mall. In my experience, those are usually the best ones anyway.