“Great burger”

Ranked #57 of 394 Restaurants in Lakewood
Evergreen, Colorado
“Great burger”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Five guys does one thing, hamburgers, but they do it well. Actually they also have hot dogs.

I ordered my double burger with cheese. I love the choice of toppings. I like that they offer for no additional charge, grilled onions and grilled mushrooms This time I ordered my burger the conventional way with a bun, but I have previously ordered it wrapped in lettuce which is excellent for low-carb and gluten free diets..

I love their French fries and this visit was no exception. They take fresh potatoes cut them just before they use them and fry them up. They give you a big portion.

I also like that they server caffeine free diet coke, as I don't do caffeine after 6PM. I wish more restaurants offered this.

The service is quick. They cook the hamburgers as you order it (the order taker shouts back to get it started), and it takes about 5 minutes. The staff is always friendly.

• Visited May 2014

Ottawa, Canada
“Always Good”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Five Guys never disappoints. The burgers and hot dogs are great and the fries are outstanding. They have a winning formula and you are always happy with your order

Visited April 2014
Denver, Colorado
“The best burgers! I would NOT consider this place fast food. ”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Top notch burgers and dogs, fresh cut fries, BLT, grilled chesse and a veggie sandwich too..

Staff here is dynamite. Freindly, patient & knowlegable. Always smiling!!

The restaurant is always clean & consistent.

Prices are competitive.

And I would NOT consider this place fast food.

The older tall gentleman with glasses was super friendly and went out of his way to show us which tables fit a wheelchair best!!

Glenwood Springs, Colorado, United States
“Consistently good food and service”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Five Guys serves up delicious burgers and fries in a bright red and white setting that just leaves me feeling happy! You know the food is fresh as the dining room seconds as a storeroom with strategically placed bags of potatoes ready to be made into tastily seasoned fries.

The gentleman who waited on me was genuinely friendly and seemed to love his job. Bathroom was spotless. All our burgers came with the right toppings and the fry cups are always overflowing. Our children love the food too. I have been to this location twice now and each visit has been wonderful.

• Visited November 2013
golden, co
“Great Burgers, Fresh Fries”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

When it comes to burger joints, you can't beat a place that makes their own fries. It is a commitment, but it is well appreciated. The place is decorated with 50# bags of potatoes.

These guys are busy, but they know what they are doing and kick it out. Wait times are marginal.
Once you select your size of burger and decide if you want cheese or bacon, then they have a huge listing of toppings at no additional charge. Or, maybe it is appropriate to say the charge is already included, because it is a little pricey. The burgers are done right.
Other offerings include: Hot Dogs, Grilled Chez and a Veggie Sand.
They have other amenities like free peanuts and free refills on large beverages.

Their regular burger is a double, so if you want a single pattie, order the "Little Burger" (funny).

This store is in a strip mall, so parking is a little tight.

• Visited August 2013