“Awesome pizza and I love pizza”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Borriello Brothers Real Ny Pizza
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome pizza and I love pizza”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I eat pizza all the time and this is really good pizza. I've been to New York, Chicago, Phoenix, and so many more. Not the best I've ever had, but definitely up there!

• Visited January 2014

Lakewood, Colorado
“NY Pizza and Pasta”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We ordered two specialty pizzas and got a jar of marinara sauce. The chicken alfredo was wonderful - nice creamy sauce and tender chicken. Our order was ready promptly and a friendly staff attended.

Visited December 2013
Boulder, Colorado
“Just OK”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Used a Groupon for specialty medium pizza, salad and side of bread crusts. I like thin crust pizza and the coupon was only good for hand tossed which was thick and doughy. Adequate quantity of toppings and tasty. Salad was large and very good, cold crisp and fresh ingrediants. The bread crusts were just doughy gut bombs. I've had much better particularly NoBo Pizza.

• Visited December 2013