“Good food, great service, casual dining”
Review of D'Corazon - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
D'Corazon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I'd read the reviews and happened to be staying nearby, so headed over for a weekday night dinner to try it out. It was exactly as advertised: Cheery, efficient waitstaff, cheap margs, tasty chips and salsa, and filling and good- but not great- entrees. Meals averaged $8-$10. The margs had a different, tangy flavor that weren't quite to my taste, but they were still good.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

D'Corazon is D'lish!

Comfortable setting, great for a lunch or dinner, not too noisy and a nice overlook of Denver.
Since I'm a huge chips and salsa fan, this goes in my top 10 and is one of the big reasons I come back. The Chips are the perfect amount of crisp, with little flecks of salt, and the salsa? MMMM! I don't like copious amounts of cilantro and this had a bit of spice and very hearty flavor to with the perfect amount of chunks versus liquid.

But the ground beef tacos are the star showcase in this little restaurant that seems to be a growing franchise. The tacos are crispy even with the steaming hot beef nestled in the shell. The beef is not too spicy and again it is a hearty meal. I usually get three individual tacos because I never leave room for beans and rice.

I definitely will go back!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

It feels like a fast food place rather than a relaxing dining place but it was busy so in an area where there are so many choices, apparently it is popular and good. Cheap drink specials. We got 2 free margaritas by showing our room key from the hotel next door. Food was good enough, nothing in particular to rave about. Service was good. I like the SW decor.

Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

My husband and father and I tried this place in February of this month and even through I was impressed, they were not! I will say it's very tex next with excessive cheese and not very many authentic Mexican dishes like " ceviche"

Reviewed March 12, 2014

The fastest, most friendly service you will find in Golden. Food was wonderful, but it is the service that sets D'Corazon apart from everyone else.