“Unbelievable service”

Evans, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unbelievable service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

The fastest, most friendly service you will find in Golden. Food was wonderful, but it is the service that sets D'Corazon apart from everyone else.

Visited January 2014

Arvada, Colorado
“Very Small Servings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

The food was ok but the plates looked more like kids meals. The enchiladas were tiny, and there were only two. Maybe a tablespoon of rice and beans. The bowl of queso was good. We dropped a few chips on the table. When the chip bowl was empty, we put the nasty chips into the empty bowl. The waiter brought a new basket of chips and then turned around and poured the nasty ones on top. He did that with each refill. I won't be back. Three of us with enchilada dinners and queso $50.

Visited October 2013
Lakewood, Colorado, USA
“Simply the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've been to a lot of Mexican restaurants in the Denver Metro Area and this one really takes the cake. The service is always very friendly and attentive, the food is top notch (get the green chili extra spicy!), and the prices are dirt cheap for the quality of food/service you're getting.

Pro Tip: If you go often ask for an "Eddie's Hook Up Card" it's a loyalty program that will get you $20 off your next meal once it's fully punched.

Visited October 2013
Springdale
“Very good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

My wife and I ate at this restaurant July 18. The food was great.
The service was good and the price was reasonable.

• Visited July 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
“ground beef tacos”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I ate here a week ago and we love good Mexican food. This is not good Mexican food. I ordered a combo plate and my wife had the carnitas platter. Not good. The beef burrito had ground beef in it. (Just like your mom made if she were a bad cook.) The taco was nothing special and there was one kind of salsa with chips. Mild. Service okay, but since the food is sitting on the table, it can't take too long to run back and scoop it onto a plate. No one asked how we thought the food was. I guess they know.

Visited June 2013