“Nice, casual bar with a good vibe.”

The Rusty Bucket Bar and Grill
Ranked #186 of 389 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice, casual bar with a good vibe.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

After a long day on the road this place was the ideal spot to collapse and chill. Our waitress couldn't have been friendlier and she kept our drinks topped and our stomachs satiated. The Bucket hamburger combo was a decent feed and the spiced fries were terrific. Our cocktails were strong and sexy, the way we live em.

Recommended if your looking for a casual place to chill and relax.

• Visited September 2013

Denver, Colorado
“It's bar food”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I think this is one of those places you either love the food or you don't. It's essentially a dive bar with food. The green chili has good flavor, but I find the burritos are too meat stuffed. I like a melding of flavors in my burritos and these aren't my favorite. Although I will also say that my male friends love their burritos. Drink prices are fair and they have a decent menu. On St Paddy's day, they also have corned beef and cabbage. A good place to grab a beer and maybe some not good for you food, but it's not the best place around.

Visited May 2013

Been to The Rusty Bucket Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!