“Excellent food and service!”
Review of California Pizza Kitchen - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We ate here prior to attending a movie so we asked if being out the door in a little over an hour was possible. The hostess said "yes" and we were seated immediately.

My wife and I had pizza and our kids had macaroni and cheese. Before our dinner arrived another hostess brought a complimentary appetizer to our table saying it was a new menu item they were trying. Also, our server overheard our daughter talking about her birthday (which was that night) and brought out an ice cream sundae for our daughter.

All of the food was great and all of the staff we encountered from the hostess to our server (to the other servers who had to dodge my son getting in their way as he meandered towards the bathroom--whoops) were great as well. We made it to the movie theater in plenty of time; I'm looking forward to going back sometime in the near future.

P.S. I see a review from GalaxyTravlr that's rather negative. I don't know why my experience was completely different but as far as price is concerned, this place seemed quite reasonable given the quality of the food, servers, and atmosphere (excellent, all three).

Reviewed December 7, 2011

I went for lunch to get a to go order. I ordered a salad. I asked for no meat. When I took the salad back to work, I noticed that there was meat in the salad. They gave me bread but no butter and even though the salad cost over $10 it was the size of a small salad you would get at any other restaurant. What a rip-off! I will never go back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 15, 2007

So many pizza's so little time

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook