Boston Market Corporation
Ranked #238 of 393 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Started in Colorado, I of course had to check out this place. I finally did and lo and behold was pleasantly surprised. I'm a Meatloaf fanatic. I didn't even know they served it there. While their chicken is really good, I cannot go there and not have their meatloaf plate. Omigosh, it is so good. Living far from the city, there are many times I will pass by a Boston Market, run in and get some take out - with extra meat loaf, and yummy mashed potatoes with gravy. Great place, great price for a home-cooked meal!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We recently had a 36-hour layover in Denver that included Thanksgiving Day. We called around to restaurants but reservations were scarce, and meals were in the $60-$70/per person range, so we chose Boston Market. A nice clean facility with very tasty food and a nice selection. Even though the employees were swamped with customers, everything seemed to be running smoothly. We got our order to go and took it back to our hotel room where we enjoyed delicious turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes along with lots of football-- our choice of restaurants made for a memorable day!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I love Boston market, The food always tastes fresh, and "home made" This time I had Chicken...corn...green beans..everything was flavorful and delicious

Reviewed June 30, 2012

The Boston Market on Wadsworth in Littleton...is the "Best" we've been to...Great service...friendly people and Super food...

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Usually people rave about food. This time it is the manager. He invited my guest and I in, as though we were beloved relatives, coming into his home. He offered us, test tastes of things. He was so hospitable that I have yet to recall a better manager. The food was good as well. We purchased the meatloaf (large portion). We were impressed by everything. The fresh vegetables, flavor, etc. Not what we expected for what we thought was a chain. What made our visit the best was the manager. The place needs updating, so get with it guys, and put this manager in charge of all your restaurants. Let him train other people on how to do the job right.